Fix It Sticks group buy

TexasTightwad

Sergeant of the Hide
May 30, 2018
DFW, Texas
Package arrived today. Didnt get a chance to open it but wanted to say thank you!!
You're welcome! I just opened mine! I was not expecting 2-day shipping for $5.

Attachments

TexasTightwad

Sergeant of the Hide
May 30, 2018
DFW, Texas
Yeah, they have been having issues with their outgoing emails. I got the shipping notice, but not the confirmation. But the kit arrived, and that's what matters.

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Dec 21, 2011
WNY
I've had mine several days, very nice people, lots of email to keep me up to date on everything about the order. Ordered some extra torque heads and they refunded a little to my CC giving me GB price on the extras too.

Thanks for setting it up.

Feb 15, 2005
Mission, KS
www.donttouchme.com
Forgot to take photos, but used it Saturday. Nothing tricky with torque thingies or anything, just cap screws for a re-zero but it was much more confidence inspiring in use, and when trying to keep track of the little allen keys on bits of fabric in grass and gravel.

TexasTightwad

Sergeant of the Hide
May 30, 2018
DFW, Texas
I've had mine several days, very nice people, lots of email to keep me up to date on everything about the order. Ordered some extra torque heads and they refunded a little to my CC giving me GB price on the extras too.

Thanks for setting it up.
You're welcome for setting it up. It took more work than I had anticipated, but it has been fun. I'd like to thank Lisa at Tactical Works for running her side of the buy. I know it took a lot of work on her part too (we have 38 emails between the two of us!). Hopefully this has been beneficial to everybody involved. Thanks guys, and thanks Lisa!

NomadR3E

New Hide Member
Oct 30, 2018
Anyone have info on getting this started up? Sounds like there's plenty of us that are wanting to get this group buy going. Going to get in touch with Fixit Sticks and see if they can help us out and to see how many people we will need.

NomadR3E

New Hide Member
Oct 30, 2018
Looks like @TexasTightwad may have already paved the way for an easy Hide group buy with the last orders.

This is the message that Tactical Works sent me regarding the group buy for Fixit Sticks.

"Here is how we did it last time. Offered 2 order dates (originally 1 but guys wanted more) with 5 people minimum to commit on the thread. On the order date you send the coupon code via pm to those that commit on the thread with a link to the item on our website. Then they can order at the special pricing. Once I know how many orders are placed I order with Fix It Sticks and ship as soon as product received (took about a week last time).

We can offer 2 deals this time since the holidays are right around the corner. (Also depending on dates we set for ordering not sure that items will be shipped in time for Christmas.)
  1. Same deal as the 1st one – same kit same price. MSRP $180, Retail $162, Group buy price $140 + $5 shipping. https://www.tacticalworks.com/Fix-I...-with-Deluxe-Pouch-T-Handle-Extended-Bit.html
  2. Second deal The Duo kit. MSRP is $240 our regular price is $216 we can do $190 + $5 shipping. Here is a link to the DUO so you can see what is in the kit. https://www.tacticalworks.com/Fix-It-Sticks-DUO.html"
This group buy will be December 10th, and we can do another one shortly after that for the people that missed out, there has to be atleast five people that want to get in on it though. She said she will send me the code Monday mornin, let me know. Y'all can just post reply to this if y'all are in for Dec. 10th

Last edited: