Finally gave in on Geiselle trigger..

Rhed

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
So after years of thought and research. Going back and forth to get it or not. I finally gave in and ordered 2 Geiselle trigger for my MR556 and MR762. These will be my first aftermarket triggers. So I don’t know what to expect. Also have a Tavor, which I was thinking of changing too. I do know that I’ll loose that safety feature that’s on the HK. Was getting these triggers a good move or not? What about the SCAR 17? Will that be worth changing too?

Rhed

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
Ok thanks guys. The Tavor and the Scar will definitely be next. Can’t wait to try it out. I’ll probably upgrade the Tavor next though. Even after doing mod on the stock trigger, it did lighten it a bit, but still too much creep imo. The stock trigger on my MR762 is not that great too. Especially on a $3500 rifle. Oh well, upgrades is on its way..

Gasgun

Private
Belligerents
Mar 10, 2013
I’ve got one in my SCAR 17. Definitely worth doing.
It is wise to buy directly from Geissele during one of their many sales.
You can pretty much count on a sale being run on every Stat holiday.
Next sale should be July 4th. After that, you may have to wait until Labor Day.

Reactions: Rhed

Winny94

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 19, 2013
I’ve got one in my SCAR 17. Definitely worth doing.
It is wise to buy directly from Geissele during one of their many sales.
You can pretty much count on a sale being run on every Stat holiday.
Next sale should be July 4th. After that, you may have to wait until Labor Day.
brownells has better prices and MUCH faster shipping

Rhed

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
brownells has better prices and MUCH faster shipping
Yea, ordered it from Brownells. Used a promo code of $20 dollars off. Plus I’m a Edge member through them so I also get free 2nd day shipping. No matter size and weight.

Wyzrd

Harder than a coffin nail
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Cheyenne, Wyoming
You can’t go wrong with Geisselle triggers IMO. Yes, they’re pricey, but they just make a hell of a trigger! I’ve ran or currently run the high speed national match, dmr, ssa, sd-e, sd3g, and will be putting an ssp in a 10.5” pistol build. I still enjoy running others like the Hiperfire 24c, Timney, etc... but Geisselle is always my first choice👍

Rhed

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
You can’t go wrong with Geisselle triggers IMO. Yes, they’re pricey, but they just make a hell of a trigger! I’ve ran or currently run the high speed national match, dmr, ssa, sd-e, sd3g, and will be putting an ssp in a 10.5” pistol build. I still enjoy running others like the Hiperfire 24c, Timney, etc... but Geisselle is always my first choice👍
Ah nice man.. That right there tells me these triggers are solid built and reliable. Thanks.. money well spent..

Reactions: Wyzrd

Wyzrd

Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Ah nice man.. That right there tells me these triggers are solid built and reliable. Thanks.. money well spent..
Yes sir, they are definitely solid and reliable triggers. Try looking in the Accessories PX here for some deals on them first before paying full price for them. I’ve been able to snag a few of them over the years here on the Hide.

schlaiek

LR noob
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2013
Minneapolis
I like there triggers, but I REALLY like their rails... their scope mounts are nice too. Expensive stuff but really well made, even my dad thinks the machining is top notch.

Reactions: Wyzrd

cornhusker86

C Co. 3/63 2nd. Bgd.
Belligerents
Oct 20, 2012
Red Michigan
I have three Geissele's. Two 3guns and one match. All are super reliable. The only other aftermarket AR trigger I've used is the American Trigger Corp. AR GOLD. That's a great trigger in a hunting app. The Geissele's are a step above IMO.

Rhed

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks everyone for the thoughts on Geiselle triggers. I can’t wait till the triggers arrive. The trigger for the MR762 has a back order of 5-8 weeks according to BRN. Though order is place. Not in a rush anyways. But the one for my MR556 is arriving Tuesday., And hopefully there’s more specials or promos for Father’s Day tomorrow. If there is, I’m placing the order for the Tavor Geiselle trigger pack and Lighting trigger. I’ve read that Lightning trigger goes well with the pack.

BEJ762

Online Training Member
Belligerents
Feb 18, 2014
Bay Area, CA
You will like the triggers in the HKs. I have Geissele’s in both my MR556 and MR762. I feel they are a improvement over the factory. Just a FYI, you will loose the ability to place the rifle on safe while the hammer is dropped with the Geissele triggers. Also, the factory HK triggers take a little time to remove, they have a few extra parts.

Enjoy them.

Rhed

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
You will like the triggers in the HKs. I have Geissele’s in both my MR556 and MR762. I feel they are a improvement over the factory. Just a FYI, you will loose the ability to place the rifle on safe while the hammer is dropped with the Geissele triggers. Also, the factory HK triggers take a little time to remove, they have a few extra parts.

Enjoy them.
Nice. Good to know these triggers is an improvement over the factory. I’ve always thought the factory triggers wasn’t that bad on the MR’s. That’s why I held back in buying the Geiselle. And yes, I’ve read about loosing that safety feature. Thanks..

Rhed

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
Just placed order for Geiselle trigger pack and Lightning trigger for my Tavor. Got the barrel wrench too. Brownells had a $35 of $300+ promo code. So couldn’t pass up.

Reactions: USMC_JA and Wyzrd

Wyzrd

Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Just placed order for Geiselle trigger pack and Lightning trigger for my Tavor. Got the barrel wrench too. Brownells had a $35 of $300+ promo code. So couldn’t pass up.
Nice! I just snagged a Geiselle SSP myself for a 10.5” build. You’re not gonna regret going with Geiselle triggers.👌