Equalizer2

Slash0311

Jo Jo the Gun Plumber
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Southwest Indiana
No spoilers here. I really liked it. I found a "get there faster" attitude creeping in but i know they had to get you invested in the characters. The finale sequence was okay but I wasn't impressed.

I'll certainly buy the DVD when it comes out but i liked the first one better.

One-Eyed Jack

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 29, 2004
Minden, NV
What was the optic on Dave York's rifle in the battle during the storm? Dave was Robert's former partner and the guy who led the mercenary team.

TexasWicked1

Private
Belligerents
May 9, 2011
Texas
What was the optic on Dave York's rifle in the battle during the storm? Dave was Robert's former partner and the guy who led the mercenary team.
Looked like an ATN Thor, however looking through the optic, there was no thermal signature. Just a regular stadia with illumination.

TexasWicked1

Private
Belligerents
May 9, 2011
Texas
I like the scene where he's talking with the young man in the lobby about being a man. Overall there was more dialog to me in this one, than the first.

One-Eyed Jack

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 29, 2004
Minden, NV
Looked like an ATN Thor, however looking through the optic, there was no thermal signature. Just a regular stadia with illumination.
It could have been a dummy optic. I recall a large collar on the front, surrounding the lens, with bumps on it as though it could be turned by hand. The reticle was much too complicated for a short range, low power optic- just too busy.