DIY Brass Marker

Rover31

Jedi Master
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 27, 2007
Mos Eisley
So what modeling/cad software did you use for this? Share the stl?
Any chance you are going to market the files or put this out for sale?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kabarNC

kabarNC

Learning..
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
State line of the Carolinas
So what modeling/cad software did you use for this? Share the stl?
Any chance you are going to market the files or put this out for sale?
I'm more of an Autodesk guy lol. This design really had my Haas 5 axis working overtime.

Working on patents of hole design, placement, and product material now, and am planning on selling the product for a small fee of $189.99 ea. While supplies last..

Reactions: Rover31

Marksman66

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2017
Serious question - I'm kind of new to reloading. Why mark your brass in this way? Just uniquely identifying it for the range or do the two lines provide some sort of information?

kabarNC

Learning..
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
State line of the Carolinas
Serious question - I'm kind of new to reloading. Why mark your brass in this way? Just uniquely identifying it for the range or do the two lines provide some sort of information?
Alot of us are into precision rifle competitions, where you and about 11 other guys are each shooting a 10 rd string, using the same props to shoot off of. This creates a pile of brass right there, and it's nice to be able to have an identifier on yours, and pick it out of the pile, knowing you got your own brass back.

Marksman66

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2017
Got it. Thanks for the reply. I thought at first you were checking for case wear or something...still learning.