DHS Whistleblower Death Spawns DHS Investigation

The King

Showercookie Monster
Belligerents
Sep 17, 2004
Lambreth, Connecticut
This conversation was had at some point by the responding officers.

Shit. The pros left a ton of evidence on this one- turn the investigation of this mess over to the DHS before anyone outside the circle sees it.

In next years revision -
DSM VI: Suicidal Ideation:

This disorder is commonly found in patients that have direct evidence of government misdeeds or immoral acts by the rich and famous.

They will frequently show their therapists snuff films that are clearly not faked starring key government officials, or provide digital media with terabytes of stolen government conspiracy data.

Patients may have also been exposed to Clinton Foundation Business Practices or witnessed the underage sex-trafficking blackmail operation that underpins our governments policy decisions.

This disease is terminal.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
So we will be shocked when the DHS has DHS staffers investigate the death of a DHS Whistleblower, who had the goods on DHS, and may have committed suicide by DHS hands and finds that DHS had nothing to do with it?

Shocked... it’s like finding out there is gambling going on at Ricks Cafe!

I know, odds are that he kak’d himself. But in this day and age, do these bureaucrats even have the common sense to consider optics? Doesn't that tell you more about the disdain they hold for mere voters that they just shuffle this off and say, “meh, no ones going to do anything about it... I’m untouchable... so back to business as usual and my house in Chevy Chase and my BMW.”

Shocked...

Sirhr

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Joe DiGenova commented on this the other day.

He knew the guy. His opinion is suicide.

Seems like the guy kind of became a tragic figure after his life was ruined by Obamas Admin.

Who knows.

When you live in the age of lies anything is possible.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010

Seems like the guy kind of became a tragic figure after his life was ruined by Obamas Admin.

Who knows.

That was my guess... may have had underlying issues that drove him to whistleblower status. May have been so beat down when the machine went after him... that he lost it.

As with “spies,” the MICE acronym probably applies to whistleblowers. Money, Ideology, Conscience, Ego. The best work for money and conscience. Lots work for Ego. They can be problematic.

Not saying the guy didn’t provide valuable material or that whistleblowing is bad. It’s not. Whistleblowing is a needed check and balance. But underlying motivation matters when evaluating intel. Period. And that motivation may include character flaws that
Must be factored in... Or maybe one must factor in treatment after the fact... investigations, legal fees, character assassination, may destroy even the strongest person of character. Whistleblowers think they will be treats as heroes... and some should be. But the reality is that once the bureaucratic machine they are whistleblowing on starts moving against them, they are often destroyed.

just because he committed Suicide doesn’t make it a conspiracy. As much as the optics of the investigation fuel speculation.

sirhr

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
This video is a bit crackpot...

But Nate Cain is a great example of what happens when the machine moves against you. He did the right thing 100 percent... took things to internal channels. No leaks. And the machine moved to destroy him.

It is worth watching and scary. I'd like to think that our elected officials and the bureaucracy are better than this. I fear they are worse. Honor and integrity and high personal standards of conduct should be first and foremost among public servants.

Sirhr

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
People that are dedicated, good people, true believers, take it hard when they realize its all a scam.

I think of this guy who was doing the right thing, got steamrolled, than let it eat him up.

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
No matter who you are the powers that be with their conspirators the msm will make you look like Carl from Caddy Shack if it fits their needs.
Right now a major portion of the population believes Trump is a Manchurian Candidate for Russia. This man's life has been on TV and the tabloids for 40 plus years and it took a couple weeks to convince people he was a Putin lackey in the Oval Office.
p-caddyshack-bill-murray.jpg

lash

Swamp Rat
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida

Who knows.

If the article is to be believed, then this might indeed be the case.

Investigators have spoken with neighbors at the RV park where Haney lived, which is three miles away from where his body was found, and have looked for surveillance video that may have captured footage that could lead to clues in his death.