Deadair L vs TBAC Ultra 9

Other than the weight is there a huge difference between these two? I had someone at Silencer shop tell me there may be a slight accuracy issue beyond 1000 yards with the dead air model. Deadair is in stock at local dealer and the TBAC is not. The weight difference doesn’t matter much to me.

A slight accuracy issue that only shows up beyond 1000 yards? That sounds like BS to me. Obviously I would push you towards our can, but that reason makes no sense.

Pusher591

Gunny Sergeant
If it’s a dedicated bolt gun my vote is the TBAC, but if you ever run it on a semiauto or want to move it around to different rifles my vote is for Deadair. They both sound fantastic

Last edited:
Thank you all, I ended up ordering the Deadair. Little more versatile and can swap to my AR for now. If I’m not happy with it, I’ll leave it on the AR and do the TBAC for the TIKKA and call it a day.

Its all good brotha. Just making a point to say that the TBAC guys patrol this forum where other vendors are absent. That in itself is good CS IMO.

You can never have just ONE suppressor anyhow! I have other manufacture suppressors as well, but I do take in consideration that the presence with TBAC is here and easy to get a hold of should I need someone.

Enjoy the quiet life, you'll never go loud again.

Its all good brotha. Just making a point to say that the TBAC guys patrol this forum where other vendors are absent. That in itself is good CS IMO.

You can never have just ONE suppressor anyhow! I have other manufacture suppressors as well, but I do take in consideration that the presence with TBAC is here and easy to get a hold of should I need someone.

Enjoy the quiet life, you'll never go loud again.
Haha thanks man