CLOSED. TacMod Folder Chassis—Final Price Drop

DaveThomas83

Not Wendy's Dad
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
This is no longer for sale.

I got this from a member a couple of months ago and had planned on a project. Life decided otherwise, so here it is.

First Gen TacMod SCS Chassis, Remington 700 Short Action, right hand. AICS compatible. Side folder, set up for AR style buffer tubes. Handguard is slant cut for optics, I’m not sure what would fit but I would guess up to a 56mm objective would be clear. The handguard is an option as well, removable with three screws.

This isn’t the newer style available currently through KFS/s7, this is most likely from the first run of Aaron Hampton’s batch near as we could guess. (I called KFS and talked to them.)

Anyway, I’ll include the trimmed MIAD grip shown.

As you see it with the PRS, $650 shipped.

Without the PRS (Chassis ONLY), $375 shipped.

And no, I’m not selling the PRS alone, sorry. :) Chassis has to go first.

TRADES: Kel-Tec CMR-30 with cash to cover difference.

Pics:

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs

DaveThomas83

Not Wendy's Dad
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
I am a motivated seller. Not motivated enough to take it in the short and curlys, but motivated.

DaveThomas83

Not Wendy's Dad
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Let’s try a price drop to get this moved. I’ll keep the PRS and push this chassis out at $425 shipped.

Let’s get it gone!

DaveThomas83

Not Wendy's Dad
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Still a motivated seller at $425 for the chassis only. (No stock, that’s off the table)

DaveThomas83

Not Wendy's Dad
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Final price drop.

For the next 48 hours the price will be $375 shipped. After that, the chassis will go back on my shelf until I decide if I’m building it, or cutting it to pieces.

DaveThomas83

Not Wendy's Dad
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
With no takers at $375 this is no longer available.

Now to decide if I keep it or cut it to pieces and scrap it.

cecchino76

Solo shooter
Belligerents
Mar 1, 2013
North Carolina
With no takers at $375 this is no longer available.

Now to decide if I keep it or cut it to pieces and scrap it.
So , you rather cut it into pieces and scrap it instead selling it to me for $350 ?
that says a lot about someone who turned down an offer very close to the asking price
You could have those extra $350 🤔

DaveThomas83

Not Wendy's Dad
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
So , you rather cut it into pieces and scrap it instead selling it to me for $350 ?
that says a lot about someone who turned down an offer very close to the asking price
You could have those extra $350 🤔

Well you made an offer on a listing that said nothing about offers. And I told you I was already taking it in the shorts at $375.

If I cut it up, it will be worth $350 of satisfaction. Not really sure what else to say.