Centuriator banned

Dunraven

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Why was he banned? Always seemed helpful to me, and not as personal and rude as some others.

Dunraven

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Which time.....? It's almost weekly it seems so you need to be more specific.
sorry, I didn't know. he was always helpful to me. I've seem some downright rude and insulting comments on here from others.

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe Frank was pissed that he wasn’t on his ignore list anymore.

Reactions: XLR308

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
You should have seen his high speed mag dump videos while in a wheelchair or something. Lmao.

He liked to portray that he was a nice guy. But he was an ass.

He is exactly opposite of ArmyJerry. Everyone thought he was an ass but he was a very generous person. Gave away lots of money for good causes.

nn8734

nn8734
Belligerents
Feb 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Don’t hold me to it but I think he and another member got into it real bad in threads and via PM then started repeatedly “telling” on each other to mods. It escalated to the point they were both banned.

He would also periodically take a dump in threads for no apparent reason.

Reactions: Bender

Huskydriver

You gotta want it....
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2018
SLC, Utah
Don’t hold me to it but I think he and another member got into it real bad in threads and via PM then started repeatedly “telling” on each other to mods. It escalated to the point they were both banned.

He would also periodically take a dump in threads for no apparent reason.
Lol who was the "other" guy?

nn8734

nn8734
Belligerents
Feb 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Lol who was the "other" guy?
Just speculation based on timing of Centuriator’s ban placard but I think it’s Rocketman1975. They were both banned within a few min of each other if I recall correctly.

Within an hour of those two’s last posts, Frank posted a thread warning members not to misuse the Report feature. He mentioned banning two members as an example.

Last edited: