Cancelling Online Training

lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Online Training Access
Apr 12, 2001
Base of the Rockies
www.snipershide.com
If you are subscribed to the Online Training Section with the recurring charges via Pay Pal,

IN order to properly cancel the service, use Pay Pal

You have a Subscription Manager in Pay Pal, from that location you can cancel the recurring online training payments. Trying to cancel it here will not always stop Pay Pal from charging you.

You have more control over your account than SH does, we do not have access to your Pay Pal account and we are not hosting sensitive information here. So use your tools available.

Not accessing the service is not an excuse for a refund, if your account is active, you will not be refunded, if you meant to cancel it, you will not be refunded, if you accidentally double-tapped the button and have two charges, you can see that in your subscription manager. We will work with you, within reason.

We have 100,000 of users on this site, we have a lot going on, we cannot monitor your account. That is your responsibility.

The Online Training is one of the preferred methods to support the site, you subscribe to the service and get the lessons in return while supporting the site at the same time.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ol' RD

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Aug 30, 2008
Shelby County Alabama
Okay, got it! I was wondering What the Heck? Why? Then I read what you were saying. Sometime I take stuff WAY to literal.

lash

Swamp Rat
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
If you are subscribed to the Online Training Section with the recurring charges via Pay Pal,

IN order to properly cancel the service, use Pay Pal

You have a Subscription Manager in Pay Pal, from that location you can cancel the recurring online training payments. Trying to cancel it here will not always stop Pay Pal from charging you.

You have more control over your account than SH does, we do not have access to your Pay Pal account and we are not hosting sensitive information here. So use your tools available.

Not accessing the service is not an excuse for a refund, if your account is active, you will not be refunded, if you meant to cancel it, you will not be refunded, if you accidentally double-tapped the button and have two charges, you can see that in your subscription manager. We will work with you, within reason.

We have 100,000 of users on this site, we have a lot going on, we cannot monitor your account. That is your responsibility.

The Online Training is one of the preferred methods to support the site, you subscribe to the service and get the lessons in return while supporting the site at the same time.

Thanks
After Scout, my online training lapsed due to the change. I’m a fan of the training and push it here because I believe in it. I should put my money where my mouth is again. Signing up again now.