Burris RT-15

FrozenMinnesotan

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2018
Ne MN
What would you compare them to from other manufacturers? I have a 6-24 athlon midas tac and I want less magnification. Like a do all scope. Any tracking guarantee?

Birddog6424

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2014
Boise, Idaho
What would you compare them to from other manufacturers? I have a 6-24 athlon midas tac and I want less magnification. Like a do all scope. Any tracking guarantee?
Burris has a Forever Warranty on their entire line. It covers everything.

I'm not sure what it will compare to honestly. I'm a little vague on what is out there from a competition perspective at that price point. I do know they are pretty feature loaded. And if they are anything like the RT6 1-6, they are going to be one of the best offerings on the market in their price.

ddavis

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 26, 2011
Texas
Love my RT6. Curious what the parallax goes down to on this one. The description said:

"Shooters from air gunners to long-range rifle enthusiasts will enjoy the featured front focal plane SCR 2 MIL dot reticle, zero click stop adjustment, and the integrated, adjustable throw level for a custom fit."

Leaves me hopeful it adjusts down to 10-25 yards or so. Might be a great option for a 22.