Buckle up VA. The attorney general is now tone deaf.

Gunfighter14e2

Rusty Nail
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2002
Alabama
eHam.net
If whatever is going to happen takes place tomorrow (or frankly, anytime soon) it would likely devolve into what you describe here.

The problem I see with waging any sort of successful armed rebellion is that we civilians are really just a huge population of individuals or perhaps small groups. much like guy with his horde of guns and ammo, fighting alone, prob thinking he can single handedly “win the war” in your example. It wouldn’t end well.

For such a populace to have any chance at all, it (we the people) would have to start organizing ourselves into much larger structures, complete with a chain of command, communication apparatus, control framework, logistics etc.

If/when the “Boog begins, my first questions will be:

- Where do I report for duty?
- What training and prep will I receive, if any?
- What role (MOS equivalent) will I have?
- What are our specific strategic and tactical objectives?

The second amendment empowers us individually and collectively to defend and preserve our freedoms but, outside of a few militias in each state, we are still just a population of individuals and that won’t cut it for the Boog. For now, a solution based on political pressure and postering is our best bet, at least until these efforts fail and folks start to realize that won’t work. Not saying we will get to that point. I hope can win without firing a shot.
History proves just a handful of dedicated people can tie up huge A/O's. Even if .05% of true hard core patriots were pushed over the edge an 1% of those in the right places of gov did not want to live on their knees, normal would be but a memory for a very long time, an may be forever. Most here have never known hardships like 3rd world shit holes. A gorilla war here brought on by those seeking to over throw this country from within would allow that to happen, once the right buttons were pushed. Sheep are going to be sheep until death, but there are those that took the never ending oath an once pushed over the brink will try to fulfill same.

alpine44

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 23, 2010
North Carolina
Because taking a stand and saying No, means you immediately become the enemy to your entire current organization and they will stop at nothing to make an example of you and your family. Most are not ready and prepared for that. You can't stay in the machine and think you can get off at any time you choose. You have to make the choice long before about exactly when and how you will leave the machine.

Some group labels need to be changed to make it applicable for today but the principle still holds. You can't let this shit go on until it hits you inescapably.

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
And the saddest part of this entire thing is that all we actually want is to be left the fuck alone and allowed to live our lives our way without government intrusions or having a nanny state that punishes us to benefit someone else. They want us to submit to their will, and for a whole bunch of us - it is not in our DNA to do so......

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
Could the Governor and AG be detained via citizen’s arrest?

Seems like they are guilty of treason and conspiracy to commit theft and unlawful seizure.

What if 5,000 patriots were to detain them?

Would that be wrong?

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS

Seems like they are guilty of treason and conspiracy to commit theft and unlawful seizure.

Would that be wrong?
Lets say they couldn’t but they were. You see how that works.

nn8734

nn8734
Belligerents
Feb 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I’m thinking it would just be better if SCOTUS got involved and said that Constitutional Rights don’t begin and end at State borders....
And that they apply equally in all 50 states.
Our best chance of that is having trump re-elected and appointing a constitutional conservative Justice to the SCOTUS when Ginsburg finally buys the farm. Dems are throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Trump to prevent that from happening

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender

Not a Clue

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2019

Would that be wrong?

No Citizen’s Arrest powers in Virginia.

They can be recalled. Take 300,00-400,000 names on a petition if I remember right. There’s a recall form online for it but it hasn’t picked up any momentum.

Reactions: Bender

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
No Citizen’s Arrest powers in Virginia.

They can be recalled. Take 300,00-400,000 names on a petition if I remember right. There’s a recall form online for it but it hasn’t picked up any momentum.
What if they were deputized?

kenny1773

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2019
Virginia does not specifically support recall for he office of Governor like other states. It sounds possible, just not a well defined process in VA.

Removal of the Virginia Governor by impeachment is provided for in the Virginia Constitution.

Text of Section 17:
Impeachment

The Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, judges, members of the State Corporation Commission, and all officers appointed by the Governor or elected by the General Assembly, offending against the Commonwealth by malfeasance in office, corruption, neglect of duty, or other high crime or misdemeanor may be impeached by the House of Delegates and prosecuted before the Senate, which shall have the sole power to try impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, the senators shall be on oath or affirmation, and no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two-thirds of the senators present. Judgment in case of impeachment shall not extend further than removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the Commonwealth; but the person convicted shall nevertheless be subject to indictment, trial, judgment, and punishment according to law. The Senate may sit during the recess of the General Assembly for the trial of impeachments

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
Virginia does not specifically support recall for he office of Governor like other states. It sounds possible, just not a well defined process in VA.

Removal of the Virginia Governor by impeachment is provided for in the Virginia Constitution.
It’s seems conspiracy to commit unlawful seizure would be grounds for impeachment.

Not a Clue

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2019

It's my understanding that we do, but it's a little different than other states. It's my understanding that you need 10% of the votes cast in the election to start the process. The difference with Virginia being it doesn't set us up for a recall election like other states, but it sends him to trial.

Am I misunderstanding how it works here (which is quite possible)?

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie

kenny1773

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2019
I think you have it right @Not a Clue

I was just reading where the recall process for Governor had never been done before in VA, and there was wording in the recall process that one could construe to mean the Governor position was exempt BECAUSE the governor was explicitly mentioned in the VA Constitution

In other words, the recall process applies to all positions not explicitly mentioned in the VA Constitution, but I might be reading that wrong, I am not a lawyer.

Since VA explicitly stated an impeachment process in the constitution, that would most likely be the best process to follow

I assume the VA AG would need to make a ruling, and we know that isn't going anywhere. Impeachment seems harder than recall.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie

Cheyenne Bodie

Goon
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2018
Whore Island
Good luck getting any American court to convict any public official of what amounts to tyranny, that's practically the whole reason we have the Constitutional right to bear arms. Don't let me dissuade the discussion because I think it's still worth a try, I'm not trying to be a rain cloud just underlining the importance of holding on to our 2A at all costs.

79steeler

Belligerents
Jan 16, 2012
There must be alot of retired SF guys who know how to organize, plan, and exucute an arrest for those individuals who are committing these treasonous acts. If they can find a sypathetic judge to issue arrest warrants and a Sheriff to deputize them then great. If not then oh well just go get the AG, Governor, and members of the VA government who are committing treason against the Constitution and do what needs to be done. It will probably never have to happen again. These men were willing to fight on foreign soil, it's time for them to fight on ours. At some point a public example must be made to that this evil never raises its head again.

Reactions: gigamortis

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
There must be alot of retired SF guys who know how to organize, plan, and exucute an arrest for those individuals who are committing these treasonous acts. If they can find a sypathetic judge to issue arrest warrants and a Sheriff to deputize them then great. If not then oh well just go get the AG, Governor, and members of the VA government who are committing treason against the Constitution and do what needs to be done. It will probably never have to happen again. These men were willing to fight on foreign soil, it's time for them to fight on ours. At some point a public example must be made to that this evil never raises its head again.

It wont be some retired mil guy. We have asked enough of them to sit here expecting them to come save us now.

It may in fact be a .mil guy that does play that role but standing by waiting for them is unrealistic.

Change comes from each of us.

Cheyenne Bodie

Goon
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2018
Whore Island
Pretty sure that in Amelia they dissolved their township, not the county government.

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
This is where I came in. After three years it's still where I came in.

I don't see the point in keeping up with this stuff anymore.

Same shit, another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

And just another day...

Yawwwwn...

At this point, I wouldn't even vote for myself...

Reactions: Edgecrusher

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
What about marching on Richmond with slung AR’s and a pitchfork to jab at the sky with?

In a symbolic non-threatening manner.

What about torches. Would that be legal?

Cheyenne Bodie

Goon
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2018
Whore Island
Nah, we should dress up like a tupperware club of irrelevant soccer moms who wave signs with a bunch of retarded lies written on...wait, that's the other side's modus operandi.

Shit is still fucking hilarious to watch, though. :ROFLMAO:

awonder

Glorified Babysitter
Belligerents
Mar 30, 2010
virginia
Reactions: Edgecrusher

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
The attorney general’s problem is that he’s viewing those 100 localities as a challenge to his authority instead of understanding the will of the people. These asshats are going to keep it up until there’s bloodshed - then blame the citizens for insisting upon following the Constitution.

Reactions: wildcats and Tazman

Not a Clue

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2019

I have news for the attorney general.
We aren’t enforcing these unconstitutional laws.
He’s obviously tone deaf.
So which day are they going to fire the law enforcement leaders in Northern Virginia that have said they aren't going to work with ICE? because that's clearly against the law. For people who are supposed to be so well educated, they are some of the stupidest people I've ever seen.

Jefe's Dope

Duke Caboom
Belligerents
Dec 20, 2017
Unconstitutional laws are unconstitutional. You have no duty to follow or enforce them. Marbury vs. Madison.

It's sad when intelligent, educated people decide to fuck logic and pursue politics to bolster their egos and position.

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
Unconstitutional laws are unconstitutional. You have no duty to follow or enforce them. Marbury vs. Madison.

It's sad when intelligent, educated people decide to fuck logic and pursue politics to bolster their egos and position.
What’s going to be sad is that good people will be killed over this. Law-abiding and productive citizens are going to be forced to fight Law Enforcement personnel in order to stand up for and maintain their Constitutional Rights...while the politicians hide behind their protective details and play god.

eca7891

Citizen Army
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
You think state politicians, other than the governor has a protective detail?

I know the state senators and representatives don’t. Unless they pay for their own private security.

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
You think state politicians, other than the governor has a protective detail?

I know the state senators and representatives don’t. Unless they pay for their own private security.
Well gee golly. It would really be so sad if a boogaloo broke out because of their actions and people were paying attention to where these anti-Constitution traitors lived....

Blutroop

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2018
Alaska

Dear Virginia legislative cuck faggots,

Do NOT underestimate the will of a people who refuse to be cowed into submission and will do anything to preserve and protect their homes, families, and traditions. You WILL bring out the best of us and you WILL be made to notice it too.

Signed,
Your (currently) peaceful constituents and their supporters who only wish for peace but will not be afraid of the alternative if need be.
Great man deserving of a granite marker. I find myself wondering how long before that granite marker comes under the same disgrace that confederate statues are?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Great man deserving of a granite marker. I find myself wondering how long before that granite marker comes under the same disgrace that confederate statues are?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Yes, the AG now says 2A sanctuary counties do not count and that they will/must enforce whatever gun laws that then governor signs. He doesn’t care what you all think and of course many are wondering how illegal alien sanctuaries apparently count but 2A sanctuary counties do not. You can’t have it both ways. Continue to stand, fight if you have to. Neighboring states will hell if need be!

clcustom1911

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Read Unintended Consequences...

It is a damn shame that things have been allowed to get to this point. I see no way out of an armed struggle that will make Spain and Sarajevo look like a summer afternoon in the park.
I am afraid of the same thing. If it truly does happen here, it's gonne be damn near biblical.

clcustom1911

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Well I think many are going to find out very soon. Much like the Volstead act, an Athens Tenn, blood will have to run before they understand many people will go to their grave for their rights & beliefs, long before they live on their knees,...
Yes. The Athens uprising was an excellent bit of history to read and research a few months ago. Very eye opening.