BNIB FN Scar 20S Mk20 rifle 2019 ANOTHER PRICE DROP!

hk dave

Gunny Sergeant
Jun 7, 2011
It's as simple as shipping the upper to the CA FLL, and everything else to the purchaser. Purchaser goes through normal DROS at FLL with the upper, as it is the registered part.

If you do regular SCAR17s and can do a CA transfer, I'm interested as well.

The other more palettable option for most FFLs is to ship it to a well known middle man FFL in Arizona that makes it CA compliant. At this point you as the dealer are done and he takes it from there.
Last edited: