Assault weapon ban coming to Virginia?

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
No if you live in Virginia your fucked, no question about it. Mike Bloomberg said he wanted to disarm Virginians and damn if he didn't do it with his money. Bloomberg's family is protected by assault weapons but your family isn't, yes its hypocritical so turn over your arms and call it a day.

thomasjefferson1-2x.jpg

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Give them your “assualt weapon” muzzle first. Easier said than done.

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
The irony is that muskets were the AR15 of 1776.

This is literally like the British trying to disarm the colonists.

The AR15 is the modern musket.

Virginian need to stop this.

Reactions: candyx

Romeo458

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2019

It's well worth a read. There was a lot of logistical planning behind that event that started the rebellion.

jbailey

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2010
Arlington VA

It's well worth a read. There was a lot of logistical planning behind that event that started the rebellion.
thanks, this looks like a great book. I just ordered a used copy from a local seller for $4. appreciate the recommendation.

Reactions: Romeo458

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Belligerents
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
I see where they're putting aside money for more prison space for all these new "felons". Pure Americana right there, the kind we need to cut loose. We have enough prisons for the people that truly belong there, including the politicians.

I figure they're probably gonna need more morgue and cemetery space if they truly plan on not only disarming everyone in the state, but in doing so stealing what could be as much as half or even more of someone's net worth.

Reactions: deersniper

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Belligerents
Jan 25, 2010
Out West
Thats an OK book. Way too much outdated info on weapons.

Parts about Sarajevo were decent in that it proved most urban sniping was basically random people shooting at whatever. Did have a few tidbits in it that made you think.

The section on JFK and the conspiracy was actually very well written.

If VA people need to buy a book, they need the US Army/USSF SUT handbook.

Reactions: Romeo458

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman

There is perhaps nothing more demoralizing to an enemy force than aimed, lethal rounds impacting with precision and the source cannot be identified at all. Constant and ceaseless sniper attacks by Daniel 'The Old Wagoner' Morgan and his band of tough frontiersmen with their highly accurate Kentucky and Pennsylvania rifles are what literally reduced John Burgoyne's force of elite British infantry into a mass of terrified, panicking, and nearly mutinous men who did not know if the next shot to come from the distant tree line will be meant for him or not. The victory of the Continental Army regulars at the subsequent battle of Saratoga was secured by this systematic and calculated piece by piece destruction of Burgoyne's army.

All subsequent American wars fought on US soil involved snipers and dedicated units of sharpshooters. The frontier had been won using precision rifle fire and artillery.

The downside to using sniper tactics is that the ROE of modern warfare is often changed as a result. The enemy force that is the recipient of sniper attacks will vent their anger and frustration at not being able to respond effectively on any civilian and noncombatant populations that they may come across. Protecting and evacuating civilian populations away from sites of potential slaughter will be a top priority of a modern insurgent force fighting on the defensive.

Reactions: deersniper

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
A confiscation order at the threat of imprisonment seems almost paramount to a declaration of war.

Without a compensation clause, it is theft and a suspension of the rule of law.

It is eerily similar to something an imbecilic 18th century British Lord would try to impose.

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
A confiscation order at the threat of imprisonment seems almost paramount to a declaration of war.

Without a compensation clause, it is theft and a suspension of the rule of law.

It is eerily similar to something an imbecilic 18th century British Lord would try to impose.
Would a compensation clause make it more acceptable to turn over your arms ?

GUN NUT in IA

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2017
The irony is that muskets were the AR15 of 1776.

This is literally like the British trying to disarm the colonists.

The AR15 is the modern musket.

Virginian need to stop this.
I completely disagree.

The British were another country. This is our fellow citizens.

Reactions: timesublime

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
These people barely identify as American.

They are globalists and progressives.

They hate our Flag.

They hate our history and our culture.

They are doing everything they can to destroy our sovereignty and imperil our future.

THEY ARE NOT AMERICAN!

They are Obama’s dreamers and Clinton klan. F*ck them.

Reactions: camotoe and fx77

acudaowner

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Alcohol was banned during prohibition not sure anyone stopped making or selling and diffidently did not stop drinking , I not sure how or why this if it ever came to pass would change anything from who owns uses or buys . I can't imagine country foke ever giving two shakes about what a politician said or did . I own , and if you want it , come find it . People can still get lost in the hills to this day people own and operate stills .

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
Small town Virginians need to organize.

The carpenters, butcher, sheriff, doctor, farmers and the plumbers...

They need to make town and county militias.

Keep the communists out.

Romeo458

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2019
Thats an OK book. Way too much outdated info on weapons.

Parts about Sarajevo were decent in that it proved most urban sniping was basically random people shooting at whatever. Did have a few tidbits in it that made you think.

The section on JFK and the conspiracy was actually very well written.

If VA people need to buy a book, they need the US Army/USSF SUT handbook.
The first thing they should all read is the Constitution since everybody there has apparently forgotten what it says

Romeo458

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2019
Alcohol was banned during prohibition not sure anyone stopped making or selling and diffidently did not stop drinking , I not sure how or why this if it ever came to pass would change anything from who owns uses or buys . I can't imagine country foke ever giving two shakes about what a politician said or did . I own , and if you want it , come find it . People can still get lost in the hills to this day people own and operate stills .
This may be true but it allows the government and its enforcers power that they do not have over the people to kidnap and imprison them. Thereby allowing the state to take away their right to life, liberty, property, and happiness when it is they who should be wearing those chains for perjury and treason because of the blatant disregard of their oath.

Reactions: jcm331

heronblue7

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
After they take the guns they’ll come after your women, children, gold, land and timber.

This is about a communist totalitarian coup.