Archimedes 6.5x47 turn key

317millhand

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
May 8, 2011
Hazard, Ky
This is a match ready setup built on the best of parts. Just had this rifle built and found another deal I couldnt pass up. Therefore I need to move a rifle. This has 90 rounds down the barrel and in excellent condition. Well under 1/3 moa with 140 eldm/H4350 as expected. I WILL NOT SEPERATE THE STOCK AND BARRELED ACTION.

-Archimedes SA with 30moa rail. (updated bolt
-Hawk Hill 24 inch barrel. 7.5 twist, varmint contour, fluted, threaded 5/8x24
-Triggertech Diamond trigger
-Manners T5A with mini chassis
-Area 419 Arca Rail
-Minox ZP5 with MR4 reticle
-Nightforce UL rings with level cap

$5500 delivered. Bipod and TBAC brake not included. Deduct $2200 if you dont want the scope and rings. That's the only split I will do.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs

317millhand

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
May 8, 2011
Hazard, Ky
Very nice. Thoughts on the Archimedes you'd be willing to share?
After owning a Mausingfield, I got on the Archimedes preorder list and got one of the
first ones. Once I received it, I wasnt a fan of the extra push required to close the bolt at the very end. I decided to just buy another older Mausingfield action to match what I already have. A few weeks later ARC recalled the Archimedes for some bolt modifications. I sent mine in and got it back very quickly. All I can say is wow. Night and day difference. This is by far, the smoothest and best feeling action I currently own in a list of Mausingfiels, Tl3, Curtis, Defiance, and Stiller. This one is already setup in 6.5x47 and I've decided to shoot a dasher this year. Thats the only reason I'm selling. Between receiving the Archimedes and sending it back for the bolt upgrades, I had already setup my Mausingfield with a new Dasher barrel

Last edited:

hillbillyprecision

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2018
Awesome, many thanks for the words of wisdom. Ive got one on the way so glad to hear some good things before dumping a pile of money on a build. GLWS sir

phlegethon

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2018
Not sure why this isn’t sold yet, looks like a fantastic build on a great action. Wish I were in the market!