Anyone make a .45 ASR mount for 16-1 lh??

pbgunrunner

Private
Belligerents
Apr 2, 2005
Peoria, Illinois
Silencerco doesn't show one, I know YHM and some other vendors made ASR muzzle devices. Anyone know of one that will fit a .45 kriss vector? It's an m16-1 lh thread. Apparently used by Kriss and HK. Any leads would be great!
PS, I have ASR mounts on my other two hosts to use w a chimera can, it'd be nice to be able to use my incoming Octane on them as well if needed!

smokin.338

50/50 to Insanity...
Belligerents
Nov 3, 2013
Edge of Nowhere
Not quite sure what your trying to do here exactly !

For your kriss / octane combo - just get the 16-1LH piston and a fixed barrel spacer = Done

See you mention a chimera can as well... you trying to run that on the kriss as well ??

pbgunrunner

Private
Belligerents
Apr 2, 2005
Peoria, Illinois
No, sorry, I'll clarify! I have a .300 BO AR pistol that will primarily use a chimera can if it ever gets out of ATF jail. I'm using an ASR comp for mounting. I also have a 5.56 w the ASR 3 prong that can use that can. I want the same type of mount on my .45 Kris's so I could swap the Octane onto the .300 BO if needed. Can't use the Chimera on it due to bore size tho. I'm just looking for a common setup for both cans and all firearms.

smokin.338

50/50 to Insanity...
Belligerents
Nov 3, 2013
Edge of Nowhere
Gotcha... what your trying to do, you should have bought a Hybrid. Your only other option is on the Octane is to go flat end cap and also flat end threaded on the Chimera as well.

pbgunrunner

Private
Belligerents
Apr 2, 2005
Peoria, Illinois
I don't think you're understanding what I'm looking for, or I'm way messed up on what I think will work. The only thing I THINK I need is an ASR muzzle device in my thread pitch and an ASR adapter for my octane .45 can....then I'm swappable as I want to be. It's looking like I'm going to have to buy a 1/2 or 5/16 brake and have it bored and threaded for my barrel.