any oklahoma shooters?

Sep 4, 2011
Purcell,Oklahoma
Trevor is really cool and if you are a new shooter can help you out with great advice . I have been to his place and shot a little. Hoping to be able to go back and hang out with him again someday soon. I still want to go turkey hunting Trevor .

Apr 9, 2011
DC area
Anyone know of ranges around the Lawton/ Ft Sill/ Southwestern area? I might be going there for training, wanna scope out the prospective shooting joints before putting in my preferences.

Mar 2, 2017
Fouled Bore in Ninnekah, OK. it has steel out to 1350 on the main platform and then a full prs course, towers, and a shoot house. It's less than an hour from Ft Sill. Owner is prior service and a good dude.

Dec 17, 2017
To all the OK members, im in north Alabama, but my grandparents live in Edmond. Could you guys PM me some ranges CLOSE to, or IN Edmond? Nothing more than, say, 30 minutes out? My Grandparents have lived there a few years now, has a CCW, but went from living in Malvern, AR outside Little Rock, to Edmond. They previously lived in a rebuilt old school house my Great Grandfather renovated 50 or 60 years ago with enough land to shoot, to the burbs' in Edmond. I'd like to find them in indoor range, has to be a very nice, clean, and safe place for he and my Grandmother to shoot at. With possibilities of being able to shoot rifles in. I know our ranges here will allow rifles of certain calibers, which would suit them if they could run through some 30-30, or maybe shotguns. Or a nice gun club they could join, or gun groups/church groups that shoot with elderly people that attend so they wouldn't feel too out of place. Thanks Okies'! Also, indoor pistol ranges tha have targets you can reel in, or automated retrieval would be a plus too (bad knees in Pop). A PM with contact info and location, websites, etc would be awesome.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2011
DC area
Can anyone recommend a reputable smith in OK/ northern TX? Looking to have some work done on my 700 barrel/chamber, as well as some straightforward work on an HS-P stock. Shoot me a DM, thanks!

Colt1776

New Hide Member
Feb 3, 2018
Muskogee, OK
Re: any oklahoma shooters?

Morris, OK signing in. My uncle has 670 acres just south of morris that i shoot at every chance im not at OSU IT in okmulgee. If i ever get good enough, i could set up a 3000 yard range, shooting from the top of one hill to the side of another. currently, we're only set up for a distance up to 1000 yards, but i'm hoping i can bump it up to 1500 over spring break :)
Sounds like you have quite the setup! How often do you get out there and shoot?

Colt1776

New Hide Member
Feb 3, 2018
Muskogee, OK
If anyone is in southern OK and needs a place to shoot sometimes, you're welcome at my place with me as long as you aren't a mall ninja and practice decent firearms safety. It's not public. It's my personal range. It goes out to 1,150 yards.
Id be interested in this just depends out far south you are located!