Accu-tig bolt knob work

Anyone used dan at accutig lately? He mailed two bolts back with the handle knocked off and no explanation. A phone call to see what I had messed up and how to get things rolling again was met with the "it's junk" line and hung up on. One bolt was new so I guess I missed something. Guessing he's not interested in the work anymore unfortunately, who else tigs these decent and keeps handles in stock?

Attachments

Bully

Private, in so many ways...
I've heard nothing but good about him. Sorry for your pain. That sucks. Maybe try Long Rifles Inc.?

CRT2

Oberstleutnant
Dan (ACCU-TIG) just completed a Remington 700 bolt for me. He received it on 10 Jan 2018 and return shipped on 12 Jan 2018. Bolt works properly now. I'll e-mail him about this so he can respond should he want to.

FWIW:

Something worth noting is that if anyone elects to have us perform the Time/Tig service I require the action be sent along with the bolt. The reason is simple. Remington has a long legacy spanning well over half a century. Things have changed in that time. When you have us do the work, we also address the Primary Extraction issue that plagues the action. The only way I can do this effectively is to have the action in hand.

Timing the fire control and restoring/setting Primary Extraction are two very different things.

So, if you are considering us for the work, know that we'll need your action.

Thanks.

C.

https://www.longriflesinc.com/colle...rvices/products/time-and-tig-service-for-m700