2019 Sniper's Hide Cup - Individual & Team Event

dgheriani

Private
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2017
RTC rules stipulate 175-178s at or under 2750 (for .308). .308 is fine for this match, my partner and I have shot this match in Limited the last 2 years and won Limited last year (shooting 175 RDFs). The Kettle Falls RTC match is at the same venue but the venue is huge and neither the COF or shooting locations/positions will be the same for that match as for the SHC.

Nicholi2789

Private
Belligerents
Mar 27, 2017
Are there still slots available for this Match for an individual sir?
Also, does it count towards NWPRL points?

hic28

The Legman
Belligerents
Apr 2, 2017
Specifically, are there any trees to string up a hammock or, is this an RV parking lot?

Is there drinkable water around?
There are trees, you might have to hop a small fense. I don’t remember there being any drinkable water sources close

Reactions: jetracer013

rockmyglock

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 3, 2011
Idaho
Specifically, are there any trees to string up a hammock or, is this an RV parking lot?

Is there drinkable water around?
Last year it was a fenced off cow pasture. Haul your water in. There were all of three trees last year. I brought baby wipes for showering and glad I did. Was intending to take a bath in the reservoir but that's apparently a no-go due to heavy metals contamination.

There was one fellow that brought his camper. The other three were all tents.

Reactions: jetracer013

rockmyglock

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 3, 2011
Idaho
Thank you both. Info has been limited and this is very helpful.
I feel it's important to add, there are plenty of places to string up a hammock. They jwere all outside the confines of the "campling corral". Even though the accomodations may have been considered spartan, the area surrounding it was not.

A Washington Discover Pass is likely a smart investment for this trip.

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Online Training Access
Apr 12, 2001
Base of the Rockies
www.snipershide.com
There is no clinic,

this is a different sort of thing, being part of the RTC Stuff they have it mapped out

I have been extremely out of pocket leading up to this year's event. My schedule just ran over it.

I am probably gonna have to change things a lot next year as things are starting to conflict for me

PDXGS

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 31, 2009
Northwest Oregon
Frank, I'll buy you a drink or three at the bar next to Benny's ....we can reflect on time spent with tall women....
Any talk of the round count....is it still 200 rifle, 100 pistol?