2017 Sniper's Hide Cup at Rifles Only

What time does the match end on Nov 4? I'm trying to figure out if I can catch a 7 pm flight from Corpus Christi, or fly out the next morning.

Frank, I signed up on RO site when Reg opened. Hope I'm In. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Safe travels. Dave McG
It’s open to anyone, invitation requirement was changed.

If you paid via RO website, you’re in. Should’ve gotten an email from Lisa.
I’ll be there, safe travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who attended and to Rifles Only & Company... will make a full "Thank You" in the next day or two

This was a super fun match, great time seeing everyone in South Texas

Congrats to Morgan on the win, Selena would be proud !
SH_HD_SHC17Morgan-1.jpg

Morgan, you shot awesome congratulations! Yes, it was a fun and challenging match and those that didn't end up coming really missed out. It was great to see you in South Texas again Frank I hope you'll be back soon! Thank you to Frank, Jacob, Lisa and the whole RO staff for putting on a fun and safe event. Thanks again to all the sponsors who supported this event and provided for a really nice prize table!

WELL it looks like I am late to the party. Frank it was GREAT seeing you again. Glad to see the Snipers hide cup back where it started. THANKS to Jacob, Lisa, there STAFF and all the RO's. Also to the Sponsors for donating prizes for the prize table. Everyone that shot the match and got something off the prize table needs to send a THANK YOU to all the sponsors. I make it a habit to do so and when I do many say they do not usually get a note from someone. Make sure to do it.