Hogstooth

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 12, 2004
Virginia
www.vaportrailtactical.net
1567729572163.png

2 Day INTERMEDIATE LONG RANGE SHOOTING

Location: Foxtrot 7 range facility, located at: 2140 FM-1582, Pearsall, Tx 78061 just an hour SW of San Antonio!

COURSE: Precision Rifle Shooting

INSTRUCTIONAL UNIT: Intermediate Long Range Shooting

TARGET AUDIENCE: Shooters wanting to improve their consistency, wind reading abilities, and shoot to the capability of their platform from any position.

PREREQUISITE EXPERIENCE OF LEARNERS: None – Bring your own personal precision or hunting rifle, sling, shooting mat, bipod, rear bag, tripod with cradle, ballistic app or weather meter, and any other gear and equipment you would want to use. This class pertains perfectly to hunting applications and will improve your marksmanship tremendously!

TIME: 2 day/ 16 hour course

Cost: $950

Round count: 300 rounds of match or premium ammunition.

CLASS GOAL: Upon completion of this course the student will be proficient with their precision rifle or hunting rifle. This course applies to those interested in precision rifle platforms or long range hunting. Bolt action and Semi- auto platforms will be discussed as follows: Safety, marksmanship diagnostics, advanced reticle usage, spotting and adjusting your own shots, supported positions, effects of weather, wind indicators and adjustments, ballistics, ballistic app usage, and other accessories. Proficiency in handling, and shooting are all part of this course, students will shoot to 1000+ yards. Those with good experience will benefit from the tech usage and coaching provided for the student to shoot to the capability of the rifle more consistently.

Hogstooth

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 12, 2004
Virginia
www.vaportrailtactical.net
Sean and I shot on the same thousand yard range for damn near 10 years and I guarantee he knows what he’s doing.

But I’m only a lazy civilian slacker....

And an old world asshole.
Miss you guys! I actually got my start teaching on that range! Been teaching ever since! Your still a slacker but now a retired gov employee slacker!

• Haha
Reactions: VSP968