728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KYL .22 LR 50 yard Targets

These is a new KYL target rack. It is designed for 50yds and is loads of fun and will hone your skills. The targets range from 2" down to 1/4" in 1/4" increments. The set includes 8 targets, 1) cross bar, 2) leg supports, 2? clevis pins and 4) legs at 36". They are made of mild steel so they will not hold up to .17HMR or 22 magnums. They are selling for $150 a set plus shipping. Shipping is ranging from $25-30 depending where you are located.
    I am in the process of making a longer ranger KYL designed for 100 yes and are made from AR-400 plate and will handle .17 HMR/ 22 mag/ and some handgun rounds. Larger magnum handguns won't damage plates but could damage other parts of the target. I will post pics when it is done. Will also be doing a hostage target set.

Message sent. I'd like to order one. Thanks - Aaron

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

I am not sure why I am not receiving any P/Ms. So if you would like to order a set call me at 602 7221532. Not liking the new website!!

Comment

Sturkis, do you know what the target sizes will be on the 100 yd rack? Thanks.

Comment

There will be 9 targets. 6" down to 2" in 1/2" increments.

Comment

Just wanted to say I got my rack from sturkis today and I am blown away. The build quality is better than I was expecting and setup took me about 90 seconds. He had the rack shipped out and to my door in two days. Great service and a great product, buy with confidence.

Comment

I have had one of the 50 yd targets for 7-8 months and it is very well made and fun to shoot. Sturkis is GTG!

Comment

New targets will be ready this weekend

Comment

sturkis, the rack arrived today and is fantastic, good job on the build!!!

Comment

How can I order one of the 50yd targets?

Comment

Originally posted by smrkovsky View Post
                        How can I order one of the 50yd targets?
                        See post #4

Comment

You get those 100yrd and hostage racks done yet? I want one of each. PM me if you have any ready to go

Comment

I too would like a 100 yard Target

Comment

The 100 yd targets are getting done but are going slow. They are cut but my welder has been sick and then out of town. Plus had to redesign them a bit to cure a weight problem. Check back with me in about a week and should have some done.

Comment

Working...
                              X