728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTAC 10/22 Stock GB - Updates and Info

Since this didn't transfer over from the other site ...

Anyone have any contact with Kirk of late? I sent an email a couple of weeks ago with no response. Anyone receive a stock lately? Also wondering how many of us are in the same boat. I sent him a $200 deposit well over a year ago. I have not received a stock or a refund. I have also not received any communication in several months. I have been patient and am sympathetic regarding his manufacturing issues but really just want resolution at this point if I'm not going to get any answers. Please let me know where the rest of you stand on this. Kirk ... if you see this, just send me my $200 back.

Mike Primavera
    MPrimo

Addicted to pulling the trigger!

Interested too. Anyone?

Comment

Im still waiting for a stock. I havent tried to contact him in a while but its not looking to promising. Talked to a buddy at the range last weekend and he said he had paid for a couple of his target indicators with no word back after trying to contact him.

Comment

If you used a credit card I wonder how long you have to contest payment.

Comment

I tried carrying over the old thread from the Scout site but was unsuccessful. I have been wrapping up production of the IRIS wireless target lights, just finishing up the last of the orders. As of this month I will be focusing all efforts on stock production. I have been finishing up the new 10/22 molds and plan to have stocks coming out of inletting by late May or early June. I have contacted most of the members that had orders, but if I missed someone please reach out so I can get you squared away. Below is all my contact info, of feel free to PM me here as well.

Kirk Roberts
          cell- 360-325-2638
          kirk@rtacprecision.com
          Owner/Operator
          Roberts Tactical Precision Inc

sigpicwww.rtacprecision.com

Comment

Thanks for the update Kirk. As to my earlier post my buddy recieved his Iris target indicators and we used them at a match this past weekend. Everyone seemed to be impressed with how much they helped in the poor conditions we were shooting in. Took some stress off the spotters for sure. Looking forward to getting my hands on a stock.

Comment

Originally posted by icu812 View Post
              Thanks for the update Kirk. As to my earlier post my buddy recieved his Iris target indicators and we used them at a match this past weekend. Everyone seemed to be impressed with how much they helped in the poor conditions we were shooting in. Took some stress off the spotters for sure. Looking forward to getting my hands on a stock.
              That's good to hear. The IRIS target lights have been taking up the majority if my production time up to this point. Handing the product and patent off to another company was a decision I made so all efforts could be put into manufacturing stocks, I just didn't have the latitude or capital to produce both.
              Last edited by Captain Kirk; 05-04-2017, 01:06 PM. Reason: spelling
              Owner/Operator

Comment

Sorry I missed this. I have been trying to keep people updated and communicating with Kirk to get this resolved for some time now.

I have been told a "handful" of stocks will be shipped mid-may. Not the end of may. Not early June. This was his own deadline that he has set back in Jan/Feb. After waiting over a year and contacting Frank it is now sink or swim.

I am looking to have a quality finished stock in my hands or a full refund soon. Kirk did send me back part of payment as agreed upon as a gesture of good faith in January. However, if he hasnt had time to fulfill the order in the 16 months hes had, its not looking too hopeful. My patience has worn rather thin.

Last edited by michiganman18; 05-13-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kirk View Post

That's good to hear. The IRIS target lights have been taking up the majority if my production time up to this point. Handing the product and patent off to another company was a decision I made so all efforts could be put into manufacturing stocks, I just didn't have the latitude or capital to produce both.
                  Hey Kirk, is it too late to get in on the GB via CC? Perhaps you have someone looking to get out? Your PM's are full, thats why this is on the open forum.

Comment

Originally posted by diverdon View Post

Hey Kirk, is it too late to get in on the GB via CC? Perhaps you have someone looking to get out? Your PM's are full, thats why this is on the open forum.
                    I am not an admin but I know I would like to see Kirk fulfill his previous group buys and orders that have been out for over a year now before he takes on any more work.
                    Last edited by michiganman18; 05-13-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working on getting all previous orders filled before taking additional orders. I will update this thread as previous orders are filled.
                      Owner/Operator

Comment

Originally posted by michiganman18 View Post

I am not an admin but I know I would like to see Kirk fulfill his previous group buys and orders that have been out for over a year now before he takes on any more work.
                        As long as he fills the orders in the order the deposits are received, and offers refunds to those who want out I can't see the problem.

Comment

As long as he fills the orders in the order the deposits are received, and offers refunds to those who want out I can't see the problem.
                          The decision to hold off on any additional 10/22 stock orders until the GB orders are filled is a decision I made. I will update this thread when the last remaining GB orders have shipped, at that point I will begin to discuss new orders.
                          Owner/Operator

Comment

I was now told the last week of this month. The last 1% of my patience is gonna be used up by June.

Comment

Well, the last week of the month came and went. He said "it will ship on monday". What a clown. Still dont have anything. I have no clue how he can take this long to follow throuh on his word.

Comment

Finally received my updated stock. Appears to be all composite and what not. Will see how it holds up.

I know I can never, purchase through RTAC again. Too much hassle. Im sure at the end kirk was getting sick of me. Over now. Sick of this cluster myself.

Hope everyone else gets their refunds/stocks as well if you haven't yet.

Comment

Still owes me $100.

Comment

Originally posted by kl3309 View Post
                                    Still owes me $100.
                                    PM sent
                                    Owner/Operator

Comment

Is anyone still waiting for a stock ... or is it just me??? Sent off another email, no reply. WTF ...
                                      MPrimo

Addicted to pulling the trigger!

Comment

MPrimo, just sent you a PM
                                        Owner/Operator

Comment

Your stock will ship before the end of this month, MPrimo. Thanks Mike
                                          Owner/Operator

Comment

Working...
                                          X