728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX matches?

Any TX matches planned or being planned?
    Formerly CLPLR on Scout, good to be back.

There was a team match at Outback Precision Rifle Club a few months back that was a lot of fun. I assume that's what this Team Challenge is similar to. Had a two man team, one guy on a gas gun for short to medium range targets and the bolt gunner for medium to long rage. Both had a pistol targets to engage for different stages. Keep checking Outback Precision Rifle Club or North Texas Multi gun if you're in the area for matches like it. It's a lot of fun.

Tyler

Comment

Club match at Outback on the 18th.

Comment

With Outback closing down are there any other activities in region 5?

Comment

The monthly North matches are at Jacobs plain in Greenville right now. I'll pm you the contact tomorrow. There are also monthly matches in Navasota. Texas prs club. The website isn't kept up to date as much as it needs to be.

http://www.texasprc.club/north-event-schedule/

I'm hoping to make the July match up there.

Comment

Originally posted by missed View Post
            The monthly North matches are at Jacobs plain in Greenville right now. I'll pm you the contact tomorrow. There are also monthly matches in Navasota. Texas prs club. The website isn't kept up to date as much as it needs to be.

http://www.texasprc.club/north-event-schedule/

I'm hoping to make the July match up there.
            The next match is July 8th at Jacobs Plain. Bring a pistol, AR and long rifle. Should be a great time!

Comment

I gotta work on the 8th! Gotta get another AR also.... Oh well hopefully I'll make August.

Lefty black rain scout.....

Comment

Working...
              X