728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 PRS finale

I just got qualified for the PRS finale in Production division. Does anyone know anything about the match? Round count, # of stages, start time, and end time are what I am most interested in learning about right now.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Originally posted by shamir View Post
    I just got qualified for the PRS finale in Production division. Does anyone know anything about the match? Round count, # of stages, start time, and end time are what I am most interested in learning about right now.
    They have not released any of that info quite yet. Knowing the MD's, I would expect 250+ round count and 25+ stages.

Comment

Im more curious to the cash payouts for each series.

Is it only for end of the year points placement?
      Winner of the finale?
      Or both?

I really hope for 2018 things are spelled out much clearer in black and white so that we can be sure of whats going on
      NOMAD
      8541 3/6,STA 3/2 STA,
      Fast CO.,MCSFTCO CQB Section
      Hurdle the dead, and Trample the weak!
      NRA LIFE MEMBER

Impact Data Books is often imitated but never duplicated. We are your #1 source for modular data books for military, law enforcement and competitive shooters.

Comment

So round count is 260. Start time is Saturday Dec 9 at 7 am. If you want to check zero you'll have to make it to the range the day before. Should end by 4 pm on Sunday Dec 10. Matt Clem has been very responsive on facebook. Looking forward to shooting in Oklahoma.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Comment

Working...
        X