728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern idaho/ northern utah matches

Looking for a place to shoot prs style matches in southern idaho and northern utah. I know prs of id is shooting some in eagle soon, but looking for others as well

Look up the Rocky Mountain Precision Rifle League / Rocky Mountain Precision PRS Club Series. Most of the match announcements are on their Facebook page (ughhhh I hate FB). Lots of matches, some closer than others. The next match is in Price Utah on April 29th. There's one on May 20th north of Tremonton, UT.

Comment

Just found the tremonton one. Its full. And ill second the disdain for fbook. Ill look at the price one.

Comment

Suggest getting on the waitlist for the Tremonton match and watching their FB the week before the match. Someone always cancels at the last minute. I've been to four of the Rocky Mountain club series matches this year and was only signed up for one before it was full ... I'd be going to the Tremonton match, except its on the same day as the Battle of Breakneck match in Nebraska

Comment

Someone selling their spot right now on the Northern Utah Precision Rifle Match FB page...

Comment

Working...
          X