728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B+C Tactical Medalist A5

Anyone using one of these? Thinking about picking one up just for local matches and such.

I have one. It works.
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, we have several F-TR & F-Open shooters using them successfully. You won't find a better stock for the money and ready to go out of the box.

Comment

I just pick one up for my F class rifle I an just not sue on what Cal 6, 6.5 or .308 I have the scope NF Comp I will be getting the action as soon as Leupold send me my refund I am looking at a Stiller Precision Predator P1000
        Bill Baston
        La Mesa CA

Comment

Bill Baston
          La Mesa CA

Comment

Bell and Carlson also has a new Competition stock that looks very nice.

https://www.bellandcarlson.com/index...tegory_id=1118

Comment

Bill Baston
              La Mesa CA

Comment

Nice set up Bill!!!! Is that the new competition stock. If so that looks awesome.

Comment

I've had a couple. They were solid and both were good. Dropped in shot well. I will say there was something about the feel I didn't like. Ended up dumping them for chasis but they were good to go and hard to beat at the price or the availability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Rodgers View Post
                    Nice set up Bill!!!! Is that the new competition stock. If so that looks awesome.
                    Yes it is. I had the RAD recol but pad added
                    Bill Baston
                    La Mesa CA

Comment

Originally posted by NY700 View Post
                      I've had a couple. They were solid and both were good. Dropped in shot well. I will say there was something about the feel I didn't like. Ended up dumping them for chasis but they were good to go and hard to beat at the price or the availability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I striped the paint the filled in the voids and repainted my self and add truck bed liner around the grip area.
                      Bill Baston
                      La Mesa CA

Comment

Working...
                      X