728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowlight & Me

Friendships are magic according to FaceBook.

"My question is for chuggaconroy: How do you do such good Let's Plays despite crippling autism?" - Slowbeef (SA)
    "Perhaps people, and kids especially, are spoiled today, because all the kids today have cars, it seems. When I was young you were lucky to have a bike." - James Cagney

Would it be too ironic to get an anniversary cake at Masterpiece Bakery (just down the street 5 minutes and right beside a LGS I like) and make arrangements to get it to Frank?

They are the cake baker in front of SCOTUS now for refusing to make a cake for a couple dudes getting "married".

Comment

Originally posted by powdahound76 View Post
      Would it be too ironic to get an anniversary cake at Masterpiece Bakery (just down the street 5 minutes and right beside a LGS I like) and make arrangements to get it to Frank?

They are the cake baker in front of SCOTUS now for refusing to make a cake for a couple dudes getting "married".
      Don't forget to make it chocolate with lemon icing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGerman View Post
        So they've been dating for 7 years, or what?

Happy Anniversary Guys!
        Thatís the spirit!

Comment

Who's top, who's bottom?
          "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Originally posted by Veer_G View Post
            Jason just loves to walk around the house with a loaded diaper.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tTiZD7gzIlw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            that guy does not like poop, that is fo sho

Comment

Working...
            X