Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another elementary shooting

smh
    Three people were killed in a shooting Tuesday morning that started at a home and moved to an elementary school in Tehama County, and the shooter was also killed by law enforcement, the sheriff's department said.

WTF is wrong with people these days? Fuck. Smdh...

Comment

What's wrong is for far too many years, people are brought up where its not about right or wrong; but, how do you feel about it?
      "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

To stand and fight, against all who oppress or attack, is an inherent human right that transcends any law written by man - this is what the Second Amendment memorializes, as a reminder to the individual of his or her birthright and as warning and epitaph to those who would attempt to act or govern without regard for that birthright. The politician that says different is a tyrant in the making and sooner or later intends to be your master; the fool that agrees with him or her is begging to be made a slave.

Comment

If only god would mark them so we could know who to stop. But perhaps god intends that we stop those who are winding them up...

Comment

It's not actually a school shooting if you read past the sensationalize headline. Something happened at a home and ended near a school with a few students injured. Terrible, but not the psycho went to a school with a gun and shot 1st graders incident that I thought it was from reading the headlines
          Tier One OaF gear: 2 Savage Rascals, 1 red-1 blue. 1/16 gain twist stick launching 40gr pills subsonic through NM peeps at 20"x20" boxes. 3 IPHYs dope at a grand carrying plenty of kinetic.

Comment

Happened in California, though. Where they have all those gun control laws that ensure this kind of thing cannot happen. Therefore, it could not have happened there. The law says no guns... and so mass shootings cannot happen in California.

I call fake news.

Sirhr
            Quidvis recte factum quamvis humile praeclarum

Oderint dum metuant

"You went full nerd with that reference." Thanks, I will wear that as a badge of honor!

Comment

again someone knew a felon was shooting and acted disturbed and no one did anything, thats the problem...
              i am grateful no kids were killed

Comment

Maybe the best course of action would be to close all mental institutions, insane asylums and things of that ilk. That would put all of the nut jobs out on the streets as they are human too and deserve all of the rights we all enjoy no matter that they are crazier than the Mad Hatter.
                Just think, that would put an end to all of the murderers, rapists and homeless/bums that cause havoc in our society now, after all they are human too and deserve a second chance.or a first chance.
                Damn, I forgot that that is the agenda put forth by the Dems. many years ago and they were successful and don't get me started on the welfare programs where unwed mothers were rewarded with more money with each bastard they produced.
                We reap what we sow. FM

Comment

Originally posted by dang472 View Post
                  It's not actually a school shooting if you read past the sensationalize headline. Something happened at a home and ended near a school with a few students injured. Terrible, but not the psycho went to a school with a gun and shot 1st graders incident that I thought it was from reading the headlines
                  The entire article is slanted to open the door to the idea that anyone can snap.....why could more be done? we knew he was crazy.......

And check out the stories on the left side - nothing but mayhem, none of it local - but they have mayhem in spades......

KCRA3 is owned by Hearst Television. Hearst TV is owned by Hearst Communications which is the 3rd largest ABC affiliate in the nation.....

Shaping minds in order to shape votes........
                  Two books every American should read:

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations - Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, and Political Decline of the United States of America (a free PDF)

The Creature From Jekyll Island - A Second look at the Federal Reserve (a free PDF)

Comment

I just watched the story on the NBC evening news on the West coast.
                    They interviewed the shooter's neighbor and he said something to the effect that "lately, he has been shooting hundreds of rounds with high capacity mags"
                    My guess is that the reporter drew the information out of him then handed him the mic and said "could you please repeat what you just told me while looking into the camera?
                    It looks like another distraction to keep people from asking about "pizzagate", Las Vegas shooter, or Saudi purge to name a few. Oh and I can't forget the ongoing gun and high cap mag Grab.
                    Scott
                    http://sunrisetacticalgear.com/
                    Gear custom made to fit your needs

Comment

huh.....funny there happens to be an uptick in "random" mass shootings "without a motive" any time there is a gun bill coming up.......awfully convenient

Comment

Working...
                      X