Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh hell here we go, NRA just annouced......

Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hell here we go, NRA just annouced......

NRA just announced they support ATF regulation of certain accessories.
    Do the right thing, regardless of the cost.

• Originally posted by Kristian_Jensen View Post

I love you :-D You're so dumb it amazes me :-)
    First I tell you I'm from Denmark. then you call me Dutch. Then I post a video from Dutchland, and you call me Norwegian :-D

You're as dumb as they come....and then some :-D Love you. You literally made my day XD
    can someone please explain an American sense of humor to our Finnish friend here?.........

Comment

• Originally posted by mcameron View Post

can someone please explain an American sense of humor to our Finnish friend here?.........
      He's busy right now making dinner. But don't worry. He'll be back. Chastising Yanks is serious business.

Comment

I love you :-D You're so dumb it amazes me :-)
        First I tell you I'm from Denmark. then you call me Dutch. Then I post a video from Dutchland, and you call me Norwegian :-D

You're as dumb as they come....and then some :-D Love you. You literally made my day XD
        Nobody gives a damn where you're from, they just want you to stay your ass there.
        "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

To stand and fight, against all who oppress or attack, is an inherent human right that transcends any law written by man - this is what the Second Amendment memorializes, as a reminder to the individual of his or her birthright and as warning and epitaph to those who would attempt to act or govern without regard for that birthright. The politician that says different is a tyrant in the making and sooner or later intends to be your master; the fool that agrees with him or her is begging to be made a slave.

Comment

• Until now, this thread was lacking something upon which my finger I could place not, whilst stretching the syntactic limits of English to the point at which Hammie-Whammie-let couldst ken not.

A-tsk, a-tsk, a-tsk, the shrimpen and the poppekern I give you know ...

Comment

Must suck to believe in angels.

Oh now we are posting Hollywood fiction as fact......You know that video is crap when all the countries listed as “free”, are so because of the country you are spitting on.

Yet somehow through all of that we went to the moon, created the Internet , created the modern gps system. Were the only thing between Stalin, Hiter and/or Chinese communist control of the world. And that is a pittance of the contributions this great experiment of a country has made to this world. Many of these contributions have lifted millions from utter abject poverty. By ANY metric the world is a much better place because we exist. Yes if we were less benevolent our domestic stats would be much better.......point made.

My Dad turns 94 this month. He is not a math wiz. He does not have a science degree. Out of his 11siblings only 0 died. He did lied about his age at 16 to go fight tyranny overseas. His brother “Blondie”had to lie about his age to because they signed up together and he was 18. Blondie never came home from that war. Dad on the other hand had two feet of his intestines removed in his 50s and other bouts with cancer since. At 94 he is with us today as a direct result of American medicine.

Believe in Angels??? Ha! That’s rich! I am a Buddhist Democrat . I spent time living in a Buddhist monastery under Pema Chodren in Canada . If you knew what WE believe is “real”, your head would spin off.....

Comment

Hillbilly Redneck mentality level 200 achieved.

Congratulations.
              A title Sir, if bequeathed to me by a Dutchman or other European, I shall proudly wear.
              After reviewing your posts in entirety Shakespeare had it right 400 years ago: Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.
              Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltHer View Post

A title Sir, if bequeathed to me by a Dutchman or other European, I shall proudly wear.
                After reviewing your posts in entirety Shakespeare had it right 400 years ago: Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.
                Hot water and soap with a Triple Paste chaser might help with that.

Meanwhile, it's come to light that our troll may be suffering an undeniably difficult set of circumstances.

Poor, Cheeto-less bastards. Nothing worse than a starving basement troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veer_G View Post
                  Until now, this thread was lacking something upon which my finger I could place not, whilst stretching the syntactic limits of English to the point at which Hammie-Whammie-let couldst ken not.

A-tsk, a-tsk, a-tsk, the shrimpen and the poppekern I give you know ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B7UmUX68KtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Hey my great Grandad came off the boat from Sweden .......!!

And guess what we LOVE the Swedish Chef......because we can take a joke!

Comment

• Finland you say?

I thought "their" was from Belgium.

Last edited by pmclaine; 10-12-2017, 12:20 PM.
                    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

And speaking of religion. I’m a strong proponent of freedom of religion.

In February Newsweek reports that MORE people in Europe support a Muslim ban than here in the US : http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...el-poll-554542

Also let’s look at what “”””Angels”””” the people of the “religion of peace” believe in. Graphics below....

Now I’m not a hater of Muslims and I don’t support a ban on Muslims. ( I just do support heightened scrutiny of certain countries and limiting our influx of refugees) But if we are going to start picking around at who believes what, you’re going to find that believing “Angels” (the religious metephorical manifestation of the metaphysical “spirit”) you’’ll find believing in Angels to be rather benign. Certainly not an indictment on the character of a society that allows for freedom of religion .
                      Last edited by Max; 10-12-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Max;n6677621][QUOTE=Kristian_Jensen;n6677325]

And speaking of religion. I’m a strong proponent of freedom of religion.

In February Newsweek reports that MORE people in Europe support a Muslim ban than here in the US : http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...el-poll-554542

Also let’s look at what “Angels” the people of the “religion of peace” believe in. Graphics below....

Now I’m not a hater of Muslims and I don’t support a ban on Muslims. ( I just do support heightened scrutiny of certain countries and limiting our influx of refugees) But if we are going to start picking around at who believes what, you’re going to find that believing “Angels” (the religious metephorical manifestation of the metaphysical “spirit”) you’’ll find believing in Angels to be rather benign. Certainly not an indictment on the character of a society that allows for freedom of religion.
                        Our Republic is founded upon the US Constitution.

There can be no other competing "law".

You can follow whatever religious/moral code you want but when it comes to law of the land the Constitution is "the law".

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• [QUOTE=pmclaine;n6677664][QUOTE=Max;n6677621]
                          Originally posted by Kristian_Jensen View Post

Our Republic is founded upon the US Constitution.

There can be no other competing "law".

You can follow whatever religious/moral code you want but when it comes to law of the land the Constitution is "the law".
                          My ancestors may be rather freshly off the boat on my Dad’s side, on my Mom’s side I am a direct descendent of John Adams (My mom a Maine Adams).

There is really little question that our Constitution is one of greatest founding documents ever written. Unlike other countries it purposely limits the power of Government by a people who had escaped religious persecution in Europe. No single founding document has had such a profound and positive impact on our world and on humanity itself.

America may have its issues, which is largely to be expected of a country under 300 years old with such vast size, power, resources and diverse population. We are unique to say the very least. Comparing us to other countries is just intellectually dishonest from the get-go......

Comment

• [QUOTE=Max;n6678153][QUOTE=pmclaine;n6677664]
                            Originally posted by Max View Post

My ancestors may be rather freshly off the boat on my Dad’s side, on my Mom’s side I am a direct descendent of John Adams (My mom a Maine Adams).

There is really little question that our Constitution is one of greatest founding documents ever written. Unlike other countries it purposely limits the power of Government by a people who had escaped religious persecution in Europe. No single founding document has had such a profound and positive impact on our world and on humanity itself.

America may have its issues, which is largely to be expected of a country under 300 years old with such vast size, power, resources and diverse population. We are unique to say the very least. Comparing us to other countries is just intellectually dishonest from the get-go......

Just look at the Electoral College for Intelligent Design.

Sure why wouldn't the liberals hate it, it prevents their dependent population centers from controlling the rest of the country. I can think of no precedent for its brilliance.

The most important thing about COTUS is how the Framers knew so well human nature. Sure they built a Republic but it was built to trap and fight the most harmful elements of human nature when able to wield power.

They didn't sit down and say "let's build a govt" like other countries did. I think they said "How does man corrupt when provided immense power and how do we prevent him from abusing the People".

They knew human nature and political philosophy but they didn't know about building a government.

I think they did just fine for their first time.

Comment

7th in literacy (Can tell by being here)
                              27th in math
                              22nd in science
                              49th in life expectancy
                              187th in infant mortality

1 in incarcerated citizens per capita
                              1 in adults who thinks angels are real
                              1 in defense spendings

....oh, and of course, I checked the numbers.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
                              YOUR NOT SPEAKING GERMAN SOOOOO.................. your welcome.
                              --------------------
                              "No man has a good enough memory to become an accomplished liar".
                              Abraham lincoln.

Comment

• I'm sure my above comment put a bad taste in your mouth so here's a little light reading for you
                                https://www.loc.gov/law/help/us-trea...00010-0531.pdf
                                --------------------
                                "No man has a good enough memory to become an accomplished liar".
                                Abraham lincoln.

Comment

Working...
                                X