728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any F1 fans among us?

Wonder if anyone here follows F1 as religiously as I do? It's the one sport I watch and follow regularly. Pretty stoked about the new season coming up, hoping it creates some interesting matchups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait. New tires, more downforce, and Bernie is gone!!!!!!!!!!
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mod Adahy
      I can't wait. New tires, more downforce, and Bernie is gone!!!!!!!!!!
      Yeah man, I'm happy as hell hes gone. The sport got stagnant and I'm hoping the new owners group will really turn it around. The new cars look awesome, especially Haas. I haven't seen any results from testing today but I'm hoping more teams put heat on Merc.

Comment

Merc is going to be tough, rumors are they found another 70 hp. I don't think in testing they will reveal all they have, just like last year. Put enough hp in it to win, but never put all of it in. I am impressed with the Haas cars,hopefully they will do well this year, but I hope Ferrari has their crap together and they are reliable.
        "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mod Adahy
          Merc is going to be tough, rumors are they found another 70 hp. I don't think in testing they will reveal all they have, just like last year. Put enough hp in it to win, but never put all of it in. I am impressed with the Haas cars,hopefully they will do well this year, but I hope Ferrari has their crap together and they are reliable.
          Merc is definitely gonna be tough. Ferrari has definitely shown good pace on softs so far. I'm slightly disappointed McLaren is still having engine problems though, I was hoping they could put together a good year. Never what's to come. I'm really hoping Haas can consistently put points on the board. It would be nice to keep an American team on the grid for a long time.

Comment

For sure.

Comment

Does it count if i like to watch it but dont know anything about it? lol Otherwise YES, i like to watch F1

Comment

Originally posted by Phobos986
                Does it count if i like to watch it but dont know anything about it? lol Otherwise YES, i like to watch F1
                Sure why not. I enjoy NASCAR from time to time but I have no idea how their complicated points system works now. I just enjoy racing.

Comment

I dont watch nascar, my wife does... i make fun of her and talk about how good the Wonder Bread car is hahaha! I like Rallycross as of late. Bring a POS car with some winter tires and go to a random field in IOWA... then have fun!

Comment

tough to beat a team that's got Andreas Nikolaus "Niki" Lauda telling you exactly how it is in the pits; him and Hamilton is a potent team.

Comment

Couple more days?

Comment

Love F1. Bottas being a bitch already now that he's gotten with Mercedes. Keep an eye out for Verstappen though. March 26th..
                        [image][/image]

Comment

Testing finally over and just waiting for Australia. I'm really looking forward to a mix up at the top. Don't know that it will happen but I agree that Verstappen shows a lot of promise and I hope he gets up in the mix consistently. Of course I'm always hoping Haas consistently scores points, their testing showed consistency and some promise.

Comment

Just wanna say "Poor Kimi"...

Comment

Originally posted by PABaker View Post
                              Just wanna say "Poor Kimi"...
                              He managed a podium today at the BGP

It was a wild last three laps and watching Bottas coming from 9th to 2nd was something else...

Comment

Originally posted by huntingthem View Post

He managed a podium today at the BGP

It was a wild last three laps and watching Bottas coming from 9th to 2nd was something else...
                                It wasn't a super exciting race until the end but it was a shame seeing those tires come apart. At least Kimi stayed on podium.

Comment

Love it. Hate the sound of the new cars but I guess I'll get used to it. Great racing so far.

www.kmprecisionrifletraining.com

Comment

Working...
                                  X