Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana shooters stand up!

Hello,

Just seeing how many Indiana guys we have on here. Perhaps we could have a group shoot sometime.

Where you at I'm down between Louisville and Evansville

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im from Greene County

Comment

I'm near Lafayette

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got any good places up there? I've only got access to 300 meters and that's when there's no crops out

Comment

We have a pretty nice 100 and 300 yard private range. When the crops are out we can shoot 1480 pretty regular. A place or two to possibly stretch it to a mile but I haven't tried yet.

Comment

Originally posted by danatkins View Post
              Got any good places up there? I've only got access to 300 meters and that's when there's no crops out

Not really. Same story. We can get out to about 550 when the crops are out after that it pretty much sucks. Sometimes I wonder why I Still live in this state!

Comment

I'm up in Rochester, IN... We have a place called Bass n Bucks (open to the public for a fee) that we can get out to 700. It's in Wabash, IN (about a 40 min drive for me) A private club up in Roanoke, IN (near Fort Wayne) that will get to 1K... Another further up north I think near Angola called Youngs or something like that (private club also)
                "Courage is not the absence of fear, It is the mastery of it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1* View Post
                  I'm up in Rochester, IN... We have a place called Bass n Bucks (open to the public for a fee) that we can get out to 700. It's in Wabash, IN (about a 40 min drive for me) A private club up in Roanoke, IN (near Fort Wayne) that will get to 1K... Another further up north I think near Angola called Youngs or something like that (private club also)
                  No shit? I've been to bass and bucks once. Had no idea they had that there.

Comment

Indianapolis here.
                    1000k at Camp Atterbury this weekend.
                    www.CIHPRS.org

Comment

I'm in Hancock County. Just east of Indy. I've been to Bass n Bucks several times. It's a nice place. I'd love to go to a group shoot.

Comment

im in Logansport and have a private range out to 800

Comment

800 yard private range would be pretty amazing

Comment

im in Jamestown Indiana

Comment

Up north near Valparaiso here, dying to find a spot with 1000+ that isn't overrun with people every weekend.

Comment

Northwest indiana. I have a few buddies with farmland that we can reach out past 1000 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Casamike View Post
                                  Up north near Valparaiso here, dying to find a spot with 1000+ that isn't overrun with people every weekend.
                                  Where are you shooting now that you can shoot out to 1000yds, but its crowded?

Comment

Wakarusa here. Just south of Mishawaka. Same as everyone else. 100 yrds at the house. 500 yrds when the crops are down.

Rammer

Comment

I don't have anywhere to get even close to 1k, there is a club out in Wolcottville (Youngs Longshots) but I'm told its packed every weekend. If your buddies with the farmland want to welcome a new guy, let me know, Id be glad to make a new friend and compensate them for the use of their cornfield.

Comment

Originally posted by m beebout View Post
                                        im in Logansport and have a private range out to 800
                                        I'm not far from you... My brother works for CCSD and is the owner of a small gunshop down there...
                                        "Courage is not the absence of fear, It is the mastery of it!"

Comment

Working...
                                        X