728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socal shooters

Anyone out there? More specifically in the inland empire/ Diego counties ?

Sounds like this weekend is a bust. Lets keep it going and try to set something up in near future.

A06

Comment

Ill update the info as I get it from friends. Right now its looking like a potential trip this coming friday.

Ive started spear fishing again so my schedule changes but the group we go with is solid

Comment

Cool let me know.

Comment

Anyone interested in linking up please PM me your numbers. Went out today and enjoyed a relaxing 750 yard steel setup.

Comment

Saturday open for anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Anchor Zero Six View Post
              Saturday open for anyone?
              I'm free Saturday

Comment

Have you guys been able to get together to shoot yet? I am interested in joining. I have a buddy that has 3 fantastic rifles he has not shot yet (that I know of), that I would like to shoot also. I am interested and I have (2) places we can shoot. (1) is local and I own property in 29 Palms we can use also (if anyone is up to for that drive). I have an automatic clay pigeon thrower that I am willing to bring for anyone that like to shoot shot guns. Just bring your own clays.
                EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PM... WALKAROUNDBOAT@aol.com

" 40 in hand ... and its time to get loose "

Comment

TWOMANATTACK, sent you a PM. Fudd has my info.

Looks like this could actually happen lol. Its tough with schedules to get things going. The Washington group started same way but eventually we got enough momentum it became a regular thing.

Comment

it takes time to make everything great. Unfortunately we just started a little late in the "seasons" and it's about to be hott

Comment

Seattle had wet and wetter here we have hot and swimming ball soup hot.

Comment

Same with Colorado.

Way more random tho, one day it would be a blizzard and the next 64 and sunny

Comment

San Diego here, I shoot at Pala every Friday that I am in town and try to hit their Tactical Bolt Rifle competition as much as I can. It's quite a drive, but I am working on getting a spot out in the desert near El Centro and the bombing range.

Comment

I was going to try Pala this weekend and the whole rec shooting thing is just weird. I was going to but a membership but it didn't seem to worth it. Still have to pay each visit just at a reduced rate and it didn't seem like you had any special access outside of the rec times. If I'm wrong let me know.

I do plant to try shooting the club matches at several of these member only ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Anchor Zero Six View Post
                              I was going to try Pala this weekend and the whole rec shooting thing is just weird. I was going to but a membership but it didn't seem to worth it. Still have to pay each visit just at a reduced rate and it didn't seem like you had any special access outside of the rec times. If I'm wrong let me know.

I do plant to try shooting the club matches at several of these member only ranges.
                              You're correct, it's a membership that really only gets you a reduced daily rate. It goes from $30 down to $15. I think the yearly is $75. Rec shooting is always annoying, but I don't know another public range with that much steel from 100-700 yds.

You should definitely come out to the Tactical bolt rifle matches, they're pretty low key but good practice.

Comment

I'll be out in BLM tomorrow shooting to prob around 1100-1200 yards

pala is cool but their calendar dates are crazy for "free shoot" days

and it's usually packed with dudes wasting 338lm on 500y steel

Comment

Out for a few weeks waiting on new stick to get here. Sucks but I think it will be eorth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                  X