Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Honolulu, HI

Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New member from Honolulu, HI

    hello everyone. Iíll gain some valuable and informative information here. I hope in the future Iíll gain knowledge to share with others also. Have a great day

  • #2
    Welcome. I lived in Miliani for 12 years. Whats the farthest place you've found available to shoot on Oahu?

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome to the forum!

      Comment


      • #4
        Can I come over to hunt pigs?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sniperwannabee View Post
          Can I come over to hunt pigs?
          No guns, do it like the locals, one big knife & a few pit bulls lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome to Sniper's Hide! I loved Hawaii when I visited many years ago.. Would love to do so again. Where do you get to shoot long range on Oahu?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fursniper View Post
              Welcome. I lived in Miliani for 12 years. Whats the farthest place you've found available to shoot on Oahu?
              None. Do you have any leads on a place?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lash View Post
                Welcome to Sniper's Hide! I loved Hawaii when I visited many years ago.. Would love to do so again. Where do you get to shoot long range on Oahu?
                The only place I know is youíd have to have military access. Iíve heard most people that do long range, they know people that do it on their land... I have yet to meet someone and hopefully get an invite.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fursniper View Post

                  No guns, do it like the locals, one big knife & a few pit bulls lol.
                  Thatís how they hunt!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Keoki_m View Post

                    None. Do you have any leads on a place?
                    Unfortunately no. It's either military ranges or private land as you said & you have to know someone pretty well for either. I was fortunate to have military access. If you just keep trying to make connections sooner or later something should open up. It's tough over there with so much private land locked up & bases everywhere. If you could get hooked in to a shooting club it could open up some leads maybe. You sound "local" brah, so you may do better than I did with private land access if you know what i mean.
                    Last edited by Fursniper; 01-13-2018, 07:02 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fursniper View Post

                      Unfortunately no. It's either military ranges or private land as you said & you have to know someone pretty well for either. I was fortunate to have military access. If you just keep trying to make connections sooner or later something should open up. It's tough over there with so much private land locked up & bases everywhere. If you could get hooked in to a shooting club it could open up some leads maybe. You sound "local" brah, so you may do better than I did with private land access if you know what i mean.
                      \m/

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X