728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartest group hangs out HERE!

We (snipershide) must be the smartest SOBs as a group. This actually fits with my life experiences as well.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medi...84M?li=BBnba9O

Well, there ya have it. It's confirmed. We're geniuses. Well, save for one or two...........
    USS Constellation (CV-64) 80-83 / NAS Key West (Boca Chica) 83-85 / NSGA Homestead AFB 85-87 / USS Midway (CV-41) 87-90 TRUSTY SHELLBACK Since 1981

Comment

The half-wits at NBC would survive about 10 minutes in this crowd.

Interesting nontheless....

I only started to think I was a genius when I asked for condiments to put on the paste I was eating....

Cheers,

Sirhr
      Quidvis recte factum quamvis humile praeclarum

Oderint dum metuant

"You went full nerd with that reference." Thanks, I will wear that as a badge of honor!

Comment

Those are considered "dark jokes"? Wow, I must be a super genius then!

"My question is for chuggaconroy: How do you do such good Let's Plays despite crippling autism?" - Slowbeef (SA)

Comment

Originally posted by Maser
          Those are considered "dark jokes"? Wow, I must be a super genius then!
          That's kinda what I was thinking... we must be another level beyond genius

We passed dead cats and handicap jokes a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well my mother and sister in-law would both be heavily offended by even those if that tells you anything.
            I think my wife was addopted most of the time.

Comment

Funny as hell, the scary thing is my wife thinks their funny also...

Comment

Those jokes are weak sauce, if this is the metric we are an offshoot of Mensa.

R

Comment

Working...
                X