728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
    - No Politics
    - No religious stuff

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

Last edited by Tucker301; 02-27-2017, 06:16 AM.
    Never under-estimate the Will and Ingenuity of the Oppressed...

• Originally posted by hermosabeach View Post

who wore it better...

Not sure which is better... but apparently in a fit of PC, Sports Illustrated has but a hogger on the cover of the swimsuit edition. I mean, really? We're going to buy Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition with a freaking Beluga Whale fat chick on the cover?

I think this is the Shankster edition. I mean, seriously... Harpoons, man them!

WTF... the SI swimsuit edition is supposed to be about the next up-and-coming hot supermodel looking great and setting trends. This is nothing more than a %$#@ing fat chick wallowing in the surf wearing, apparently, a circus tent as a bathing suit. I have car covers with less fabric in them.

$#@ing PC douche-nozzles at SI. What a bunch of twats.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Quidvis recte factum quamvis humile praeclarum

Oderint dum metuant

"You went full nerd with that reference." Thanks, I will wear that as a badge of honor!

Comment

• The only three kinds of guns to own are, nice guns, old guns or nice old guns.

Comment

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you find the truth, Will you believe it? The choice is yours. ..........

Comment

• I'll warm up the skillet.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 1J04 enjoying some out of uniform time during recovery.

Comment

• When you see it...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'll leave you jackwagons with a little perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty D View Post
                                  1J04 enjoying some out of uniform time during recovery.

Stop looking at my Beaver Trail
                                  USS Constellation (CV-64) 80-83 / NAS Key West (Boca Chica) 83-85 / NSGA Homestead AFB 85-87 / USS Midway (CV-41) 87-90 TRUSTY SHELLBACK Since 1981

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty D View Post
                                    When you see it...

Go tide
                                    USS Constellation (CV-64) 80-83 / NAS Key West (Boca Chica) 83-85 / NSGA Homestead AFB 85-87 / USS Midway (CV-41) 87-90 TRUSTY SHELLBACK Since 1981

Comment

• USS Constellation (CV-64) 80-83 / NAS Key West (Boca Chica) 83-85 / NSGA Homestead AFB 85-87 / USS Midway (CV-41) 87-90 TRUSTY SHELLBACK Since 1981

Comment

• From the DC 420 protests yesterday. Not sure if this is a 420 activist in a cute costume? Or the Capitol Police in the best Ghillie ever!

Cheers,

Sirhr
                                        Quidvis recte factum quamvis humile praeclarum

Oderint dum metuant

"You went full nerd with that reference." Thanks, I will wear that as a badge of honor!

Comment

• Originally posted by sirhrmechanic View Post

As a kid, before there were line trimmers, I had to scythe fencelines. Not much. Not a lot of grass. Nothing like the guys who used to do whole fields. But I could do a fenceline in no-time. I still have the scythe. I don't use it. I use a line trimmer. But then again, I am 38 years older. And like using horsepower.

A good sharp scythe, though, is a great tool. You can cut a lot of grass with one. Swinging with your torso and using the blade right it's really not even that tiring. Keep in mind that 150 years ago, men would harvest dozens of acres a day with a scythe.

A sickle, too, is more than a Soviet flag symbol. Lots of things worked well before we put motors on everything!

Cheers,

Sirhr

"I now own ducks! Honey, we're duck owners!"
                                          I did the same growing up, but used it for cutting pines and cedars that would sprout up in the pasture. The bottoms were used for crops and hay, the pasture was steeper than a mules face and inaccessible by tractor. I had the option of using a big shindawia (spelling?) trimmer (a heavy bitch with handle bars and blade) or a scythe. Didn't take too long to figure out which was faster/easier.

Comment

• Comment

From the DC 420 protests yesterday. Not sure if this is a 420 activist in a cute costume? Or the Capitol Police in the best Ghillie ever!

Cheers,

Sirhr
                                              Cops are trolling stoners, this is beyond awesome!

https://www.cnet.com/news/police-420...chies-twitter/

Comment

Cheers,

Sirhr
                                                Nom nom nom!

Comment

The Communist states generally use manpower where technology would suffice. Or in this case... Really Hot Russian Chick power.

Cheers,

Sirhr
                                                  Wench damnit, I said you are my wench!

Comment

• Originally posted by barneybdb View Post
                                                    While we laugh at this those launchers are small, cheap to build a shitload of, easy to hide and hard to find

Comment

Working...
                                                    X