Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout selfies anyone?

Riiiight.....

Last edited by Tucker301; 04-20-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

You beat me to it, good catch!
      "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight," Psalms 144:1

Comment

Lol!!!! Amazing catch!

Comment

Yeah no, no real photo of myself on a public forum.

Comment

lol this is enteratining

JAE-700 (Lox Blue), GA Precision Tempest (Nitrided), Bix'n Andy, Area 419 Hellfire, MPA 1 piece mount, Schmidt Bender 3-20 H59

Comment

I guess I should have posted this is Maggie's drawers huh? Lol

Comment

Or in Accessories for sale.

Comment

I'm on an 18 hour shift and feeling it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker301 View Post
                    Or in Accessories for sale.
                    LOL!

Comment

Lesson to everyone. That's how you use Google Image Search to spot a fake. If you're still not sure, PM a moderator and ask them to see if the IP matches the claimed location. Often it does not.

Comment

Don't let the haters get to you Creedmoor Girl, here's one of me.

Comment

Hehe! +1 Mike_in_FL!

Comment

I mean in all fairness....op never stated they were posting their own selfies....they just stated "workout selfies"...creedmore girl very easily could be some freak that enjoys posting other peoples selfies.

Comment

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I am now doubting Creedmoor Girl is even a girl.
                                10. Panzerdivision - 23. Gebirgsjäger 'Bayern'
                                Hammelburg 1999
                                {KFOR} Veteran 1999 - 2001
                                TF 51/236 Afghanistan

MRAD Masterrace
                                Chairman, 'Go Be Poor Somewhere Else' Society

Comment

Rick Jones
                                  MAJ, SF (Ret)

Comment

That's me in the back. I'm from England.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGerman View Post
                                      I am now doubting Creedmoor Girl is even a girl.
                                      $100 says its maser in a wig

Comment

Look guys, I thought it'd be funny to start this thread.
                                        No, I'm definitely not posting an actual picture of me! No offense guys, but there's way too many creeps out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmoor Girl View Post
                                          No, I'm definitely not posting an actual picture of me! No offense guys, but there's way too many creeps out there!
                                          That sounds like exactly what a guy would say.
                                          10. Panzerdivision - 23. Gebirgsjäger 'Bayern'
                                          Hammelburg 1999
                                          {KFOR} Veteran 1999 - 2001
                                          TF 51/236 Afghanistan

MRAD Masterrace
                                          Chairman, 'Go Be Poor Somewhere Else' Society

Comment

Originally posted by mcameron View Post

$100 says its maser in a wig
                                            Betting your welfare check huh?

"My question is for chuggaconroy: How do you do such good Let's Plays despite crippling autism?" - Slowbeef (SA)
                                            "Perhaps people, and kids especially, are spoiled today, because all the kids today have cars, it seems. When I was young you were lucky to have a bike." - James Cagney

Comment

You are saying there's way too many creeps out there, but you are posting a picture of some other girl and passing it off as yourself.... You make a lot of sense.

Comment

I never said it was me! OMG!
                                                :makes note to self, a lot of snipershide users don't know how to take a joke:

Comment

I never said it was me! OMG!
                                                  :makes note to self, a lot of snipershide users don't know how to take a joke:
                                                  It's only a joke now because you got caught and exposed. Time to head back to the basement, son.

On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                                  X