728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy online trust setup.

I always get calls and messages from customers that wish to setup a trust in order to purchase their NFA items. If you have specific needs an attorney will be the best option. However, for 99 percent of us, most of the good online trust companies have us covered. I always refer my customers to www.guntrustdepot.com. I used them for my personal trust as well. Over the past 2 years, a few hundred of my customers have used guntrust depot, and I have not heard 1 single complain or had any form 4s get denied. The website has alot of good info as well

If you purchase your trust through those guys, use coupon code 67mgr662. This will get you a very substantial discount of 15 or 20 percent.
    Call, text, or email anytime for questions or pricing on suppressors .

(606)438-9921
    Steven@pointmanfirearms.com

317. I'm in this crowd of not knowing what the hell is going on with the trust process.
    Does this particular trust allow for specifics such as ownership upon death and individuals allowed to utilize the NFA item? The request seems simple in nature but I'm no lawyer and I've never pursued a trust.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Yes it does. Check out their site. It does a good job of explaining everything
      Call, text, or email anytime for questions or pricing on suppressors .

(606)438-9921
      Steven@pointmanfirearms.com

Comment

Working...
      X