728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPA

What is the status of the Hearing Protection Act ?
    I really want to get a TBAC but REALLY DO NOT want to go through all the BULLSHIT , I don't care how much it costs , time is my main concern .

On life support and turning towards RIP. Buy the TBAC and get in line. Once we get through the pre-41f forms the wait times will plummet and the only thing you're adding for paperwork is finger prints and pic.

Currently we are in late May and all over the map in June so hopefully it won't be too much longer before the pre-41f forms are done.

Comment

The status is it's in committee. If you want something you should just get it. Don't count on congress for anything. Ever.
      The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne
      "Do not pray for an easy life, acquire the strength to endure a difficult one" -Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti16b View Post
        What is the status of the Hearing Protection Act ?
        I really want to get a TBAC but REALLY DO NOT want to go through all the BULLSHIT , I don't care how much it costs , time is my main concern .
        Others are a lot more optimistic than me. Either way time will not be on your side.

In fact, I firmly believe that those who buy right now, will see some of the quickest turn-around times. Why? We are coming up on the back side of the 41f rush soon. Combine that with the Trump win, and crash in suppressor sales, and it is easy to see demand has fallen through the floor since the 41F deadline. We know they are into that surge of applications now. Once they get through that pile, it will be downhill from there ......to a very low flow of applications.

So right now what you want is readily available, and you are near, or at, the peak.

We know HPA I s not happening tomorrow, but let's say for the sake of argument HPA passes tomorrow. Suddenly everybody and their brother wants a can. No stock for quite a while......

Now say HPA never passes. Say it starts to look like the midterms go against us. Say everyone who has been wanting a can gets tired of waiting. This time next year , no matter what happens, I think there will be another surge in demand.

So it's really a card game right now. One can speculate but there is no one definitive answer.
        Last edited by Max; 03-19-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Sounds like I should just get the ball rolling and hold my nose for all the gobment BS !
          Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti16b View Post
            Sounds like I should just get the ball rolling and hold my nose for all the gobment BS !
            Thanks !
            Yes. This is a Nike moment for you. Just do it!

No Ragrets!!

Comment

Working...
            X