Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Knife is in your pocket right now?

Just like the title states. Here we go, I'll start. ZT 0452CF Sinkevich design, S35VN steel Carbon face plate, Titanium back, frame lock. My favorite EDC!!!
    Last edited by IanHusaberg; 02-24-2017, 11:10 PM.

• I was in sales for several years and got out of the habit of daily carrying a knife but back to engineering I'm often looking for one and carrying my Benchnade more often.

But, with a little guy at home I keep it at work.
    M40A-1 in process...

Comment

• Benchmade 551 Griptilian

Comment

• Protech Tr3 left handed

Comment

• Benchmade Emerson CQC7...it's been my daily carry for over 18 years.

Comment

• Case mini Trapper with Sambar stag panels. Been my carry knife for years

Comment

• A Victorinox swiss army knife. Wifey gave it to me.

Comment

• Kershaw Cryo II
                CMP Distinguished Rifleman #2113
                NRA XTC Master Class

Comment

• Well my daily cary isnít tactical or anything but Iíve tried carrying all kinds of different knives over the years and the best and most practical one I have gone back to that I use constantly is my little case trapper folding knife in a small leather belt sheath just like I had growing up.
                  Next up for my hard use blade that I first got when I was a commercial diver is my spyderco H1 pacific locking folder. Itís been utterly abused under as hard of conditions as could be and itís still a great tool.
                  Last edited by Forrest84; 10-13-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• This thread reminds me I've been meaning to upgrade.

Current answer: Kershaw Kuro (1835TBLKST) Partially Serrated.

Great utility knife that sees a lot of random use at a great price point.
                    - Barrett MRAD in .338LM / 6.5CM / .308
                    - Seekins Precision SP10 6.5CM + SP10 308-18
                    - Seekins SP3G AR15 + SBR Seekins 10" uppers in 223 +.300BO
                    - and handfuls of HK's

Comment

• Spyderco Yojimbo II

Comment

• Originally posted by accurate_okie View Post
                        Spyderco Yojimbo II
                        Oh been wanting one of those.....

Todayís blade: Chris Reeves Sebenza

Comment

• Emerson Super Commander

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRearView View Post
                            Tonight, rare AL MAR Havana Clipper Auto...
                            Those are pretty cool. I snagged a manual one off eBay a few years ago and love it. Itís not the greatest cigar clipper but it certainly gets the style points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post

The Yojimbo II has been my EDC for the last few years, itís retired everything else (Manix, ZT, etc.). It carries so well and has great ergonomics.

Comment

• Too pretty not to share :-)

Caution: Do not lick your computer screen. It's weird and people in the office look at you funny.

Comment

• Benchmade CLA, best auto utility knife I have ever owned!!

Comment

• Tops Mil-Spie 3.5; got it a gunshow right from the Tops guys.
                                    ÖHow many people go to the desert 10 miles from the Syrian border and hold a wedding 80 miles from the nearest civilization? Over two-dozen military-aged males... let's not be naÔve. Let's leave it at that.
                                    Gen. James Mattis USMC

Comment

• Originally posted by SharpsNitro View Post

The Yojimbo II has been my EDC for the last few years, itís retired everything else (Manix, ZT, etc.). It carries so well and has great ergonomics.

Second this. Some of my other knives will get a day here or there. Yojimbo ll is with me 99% of the time.

Comment

• Well I did some serious searching and settled on a Benchmade Barrage, spring assisted, half serrated. I saw this post again and after browsing thru it seems Benchmade is popular. Lots of great pics of knives too. That cheap Ruko knife I had finally wore out and broke. I got the Fairbain Applegate folder but my daughter talked me out of it. She carries it everywhere.
                                        NRA LIFE MEMBER
                                        USMC VETERAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post

They are about $100 on ebay right now, thinking about getting another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by accurate_okie View Post

They are about $100 on ebay right now, thinking about getting another one.

I hope you have some some sort of vetting routine. I almost never buy good blades on eBay or Amazon due to knockoffs. Not saying itís not worth the risk if you know what you are doing. Iíve sold some on eBay and I usually provides some info like original receipt etc to show authenticy.

Sadly Spyderco is probably the brand you have to watch out for the most. The Chinese have taken counterfeiting them to a high art......

Thanks for the intel....

Comment

• Benchmade Griptillian, my edc for the past 5 years.

Comment

• Benchmade 806

Comment

Working...
                                                X