Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Knife is in your pocket right now?

Just like the title states. Here we go, I'll start. ZT 0452CF Sinkevich design, S35VN steel Carbon face plate, Titanium back, frame lock. My favorite EDC!!!
    Last edited by IanHusaberg; 02-24-2017, 10:10 PM.

• Spyderco PM2 with S35VN blade.

Comment

• SOG Flash II, drop point, no serrations. It's light (light enough to wear with slacks), inexpensive, and does what I need it to do.

Comment

• Benchmade 630.
        Alex Tham
        Director
        American Marksman Training Group, INC
        Visit Our Shooting Supplies Store
        Visit Our Facebook Page
        cs@amtraininggroup.com

Comment

• Benchmade mini-griptillian in FDE. Hated to plunk the money down for it (my first Benchmade) but it's turned out to be a great EDC.

Comment

• Kershaw Shuffle in all black. Closest knockoff I can get to the Mantis Tough Tony. I've been pining for that Mantis a while now.

Comment

• Benchmade Vex
              Originally posted by Kasey
              I've learned that by lowering my expectations and accepting disappointment, I'm happier...

Comment

• For several years it was a benchmade griptillion, last year i picked up an Adamas. fixed blade performance in a folder. Really liking it so far.

Comment

• One of the new ZT0920's

Comment

• Benchmade infifel 3300

Comment

• Cold Steel Recon 1. Mines the clip point with a half serrated blade.

Comment

• Bought a Ruger branded CRKT knife on black Friday last year for like $20. Spring assisted opening and just a 3" blade. I carry it with me and use it so often I think the anodized finish and CRKT have worn off it. No serration on the blade.

Comment

• A little 2" Buck that I bought during the Gulf War.
                          Fits on my key ring, so I'm never without it.
                          Gave my oldest daughter my pocket folder. It used to belong to my dad and daughter #1 fell in love with it.
                          How could I say no...
                          Time for a new clip on I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSunday View Post
                            My new edc.

ZT 0562cf with ceramic ball bearings

I have the G10 Elmax version. Love that blade. Carry it often.

Comment

• Carried a benchmade auto for a long time that I loved!

Then went over to some of the CRKT offerings (like the tanto points , but no serrations). Easy to sharpen but never held an edge the way I thought they should.

Last three have been Kershaws the JD II model currently. Love this knife, as I like them a bit larger than a lot of folks tend to carry. Very happy with the edge retentions on these knives.

Comment

• Benchmade Stryker Axis . Gets beaten on every day , no issues so far .

Comment

• Benchmade Mini-Griptilian
                                  All it takes for evil to win is for good people to do nothing!

Comment

• Benchmade CLA and Benchmade impel.
                                    You can run but you'll only die tired

Comment

• My old friend, a made in USA Kershaw Blur. It goes (and has for several years) everywhere I do. It even almost got me in trouble in a TSA checkpoint once !
                                      Luckily, the TSA agent was the coolest; took me over to a mailing station and let me mail it to myself.
                                      The wind is not your friend.....unless you just farted.

Comment

• Benchmade 940-2. I received it for Fathers Day this year from from my kids and it has quickly become my favorite EDC. I still like to carry a Victorinox Cadet along with whatever bigger blade I have on me, the Cadet is very useful for everyday tasks.

Comment

• 970 Puma Game Warden

Comment

• Benchmade 580-2 CPM-S30V
                                            Zero Tolerance 0560BLK Elmax

That's what's in my pockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rerun7 View Post
                                              Benchmade Griptilian
                                              Me too. D4 tool steel blade on mine. Awesome blade material, but you do have to be mindful of rust.
                                              M40A-1 in process...

Comment

• small three bladed Buck folder
                                                Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups, alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

Comment

• Griptillian. I dropped it in a field about 3 years ago birthing a calf(it has been to Afghanistan twice also). I found it last year when the grass was dead, I sent it to benchmade and they made it good as new.

Comment

• EDC is a CRKT Mokie.

When I feel fancy I grab the Protech Monaco. Gotta love an auto.

t
                                                    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
                                                    --Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                    X