Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Knife is in your pocket right now?

Just like the title states. Here we go, I'll start. ZT 0452CF Sinkevich design, S35VN steel Carbon face plate, Titanium back, frame lock. My favorite EDC!!!
    Last edited by IanHusaberg; 02-24-2017, 11:10 PM.

• Gerber LST - Drop Point, Fine Edge. (Made in USA). Been carrying one for 20 years or so. Had to replace them a couple of times after losing it. Thin and light weight. Reasonably priced. Give them as presents to people I appreciate.

Comment

• Benchmade Mini-Griptillian right now. I have probably a half-dozen or so Benchmade's that I'll swap-out and carry.
      "Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
      ó Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Benchmade 3550 Pardue auto for everyday carry. Also have a Microtech Ultratech D/E for a night on the town.
        image.jpg

Comment

• Benchmade mini infidel. Black coated blade

Comment

• At work a DPx HEST with a glass breaker & bottle opener and off duty a Zero Tolerance version (562) of Rick Hinderer's XM-18.

Comment

• Benchmade Axis 300 D2 Limited Edition scales

Comment

• Strider SNG Tiger stripe blade, flamed titanium.

Comment

• Originally posted by orenp View Post
                  My Dad's K-bar. He bought it in 1945 after he got out of the USMC. He carried it every day for the rest of his life. I inherited it from him in 2005. I will carry it for the rest of my life.
                  I also have his WW2 issue USMC K-bar.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  I have that very knife!! Was my grandads, then my dads, and now
                  mine.... I don't carry it it sits in the gun cabinet.
                  "each gun has it own tune"

Comment

• Carrying the emerson mini commander right now. I like it a lot. It will not be my last emerson.

Comment

• For the past year or so, I've been carrying a Benchmade Osborne 470-1. This has assisted opening, a feature much appreciated by my arthritic hands. Before this one, I carried the Benchmade 770, another Osborne design, for years. My only grouse about the 470-1 is that it's just enough longer than the 770 that it makes hooking it out of my pocket a little slower.

Richard
                      [Discussing the concerns some governments had of arming citizens.] "If they had considered this, they would have been convinced that tyranny and usurpation are not a result of arming the citizens, but of leading a government weakly, and that while a state is well led, it has nothing to fear from its subjects' arms."

-- Niccolo Machiavelli, "The Art of War"

NRA Life
                      Varmint Hunters Assoc.
                      USPSA

Comment

• Just got my Chavez 228 Redencion' V1 back from some customization. This is before and after:

Comment

• Spyderco Manix2. Great knife, wonderful lock and very well made

Comment

• Nothing special. A Leatherman Sidekick is my EDC and I have a TOPS Brothers of Bushcraft in the pickup. These get me through 99% of office, home, 4WDing and camping

Comment

• Benchmade Griptillian. Never thought I'd pay amywhere near $100 for a knife. Now I dont think I would pay for lesser quality.
                              Faith, family, and freedom...these things I love the most.

Comment

• No, I'm not happy to see you; it's a microtech combat troodon.
                                No. No, man. Sh!t, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Happiness is a hot silencer.

Comment

• ZT 850, solid and shaving sharp.

Comment

• Originally posted by IanHusaberg
                                    Just like the title states. Here we go, I'll start. ZT 0452CF Sinkevich design, S35VN steel Carbon face plate, Titanium back, frame lock. My favorite EDC!!!
                                    You mean one of these? I carry mine every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Buck folding something or other. Steel blade, plastic handle. Has a clip thing on it.

Comment

• I used to carry any cheap knife I could get as I lost or broke them a lot. Finally spent the money on a Benchmade mini Griptillian and have had it for over two years and not a day goes by where I don't carry it.
                                        Savage 12 flv 6.5 Creedmoor CBI barrel, Vortex Viper PST 6-24, Manners T4a, CDI bottom metal with Alpha mags.

Comment

• At work a Benchmade Griptillian D2 blade and around town a ZT 0350ST.
                                          Civil Engineer? PM me if you want to, I have questions. Thanks

Comment

• fox knives karambit pretty slick little piece

Comment

• CRKT MyTigh. Smooth one-handed open and close and it looks nasty.

Comment

• My new edc.

ZT 0562cf with ceramic ball bearings

Last edited by MrSunday; 06-27-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Benchmade Griptillian

Although, one of my favorites to carry is the lowly old Buck Odyssey, cause it's super-thin and very easy to open and close one-handed.
                                                  Last edited by vh20; 06-25-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• My new edc is a Spyderco U.K. And I still swap out with the mini griptillian
                                                    surgeon scapel 308 22" A5
                                                    Winchester 70 308 20" A5

Comment

Working...
                                                    X