728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volquartsen Custom VG-1...

Took our new Volquartsen VG-1 to the desert... this rig shoots!
    IMG_8633_logo_1200x800.jpg
    Last edited by Michael Victor; 07-17-2017, 08:20 PM.
    sigpic

Upgrade your 1022!

www.victorcompanyusa.com

cant see the pic...
    SEMPER FI

We can not change the situations we are put in, only how those situations affect us.
    Home of the free because of the brave!

Comment

I'd like to see it too!
      Just another beautiful day in paradise!

Comment

Photobucket sucks. Go to Imgur.com and upload the pic to there.

Comment

Aww damn! Thanks for letting me know.

eta- can you see it now?

sigpic

Upgrade your 1022!

www.victorcompanyusa.com

Comment

No, and you're still using Photobucket links.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/7/1...hale-challenge
            Photobucket is locking down huge chunks of internet history

Photobucket, one of the internetís most longstanding image repositories, recently shocked its users by quietly changing its terms of service without announcing that it would begin charging $400 per year to allow users to hotlink their images, preventing people from easily embedding the images theyíve uploaded to Photobucket on other websites. Though the term is nearly archaic now, in earlier internet times, when images were big and server load capacity was small, hotlinking was a big deal; Photobucket was among the crucial free web storage systems that allowed you to freely upload and share images wherever you liked.

The result is that the internetís ďWeb 2.0Ē middle period ó which began sometime around 2003, when Photobucket was founded, and ran through 2008 or so, when social media took off ó was dominated by sites and blog posts built around Photobucket images. But now Photobucket has blocked these images from appearing, which effectively decimates the internetís archive of those middle years.

The change at Photobucket comes just as SoundCloud has announced massive layoffs, reportedly telling staff that it currently only has enough money to stay in business another quarter. Though SoundCloud has insisted that itís going to be fine for the long term and that its usersí data is safe, the warning has given everyone time to prepare for the worst-case scenario.

No matter the outcome, though, in concert with the Photobucket news, SoundCloudís fate could pose another huge threat to longstanding, beloved internet archives ó a stark reminder that while the internet may be forever, itís only as permanent as the servers in which we trust.

Comment

Thank you Tucker!
              sigpic

Upgrade your 1022!

www.victorcompanyusa.com

Comment

Is this for the 22LR action or the Magnum action? I have a Volquartsen HMR that needs one of these stocks... I also have a Ruger 10/22M that could go in one as well...just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Rolltide View Post
                  Is this for the 22LR action or the Magnum action? I have a Volquartsen HMR that needs one of these stocks... I also have a Ruger 10/22M that could go in one as well...just saying...

The Titan 1022 only fits the regular .22LR 10/22 rifles, not the magnum. Sorry!

But WOW is that Volquartsen nice. Really well made rifle.
                  sigpic

Upgrade your 1022!

www.victorcompanyusa.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I don't suppose there's an option to make the Titan for the Volquartsen / Ruger / Magnum Research magnum action?

Comment

Working...
                    X