728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vortex fury HD range finding binoculars

Any body have more info on these or real world testing yet? Looks like street price is going to be about $1200. I need a new range finder and binoculars, thinking real hard about these when they come available.

Tag

Comment

I don't think they're supposed to be released until June or July.

Comment

No there not to be out till summer. But Frank had the AMG in hand months before the release running it through its paces.

Comment

Hoping these turn out to be as good as the rest of vortex new line.

Comment

Tag for more info, I sure need these

Comment

Looks like they are starting to hit the stores. In stock now at Cabelas. Anyone had a chance try them out?

http://www.cabelas.com/product/VORTE...D~brand-Vortex

Comment

Haha figures when I just bought a Bushnell conx.

Maybe I'll still pick them up later in the year once they have been torture tested.

Comment

Going to come pick some up this afternoon at my local Cabela's. I will report back.
                  If they want my guns, they're going to get the bullets first...

Comment

I have not thoroughly tested them yet but out to 600 yards on steel, tags are very quick and accurate. Good fit and feel for size and weight. I am excited to take them out this hunting season and try them on game.

Comment

How is the glass on them?

Comment

Glass is very clear. No negatives there.

Comment

Nice! ill have to add them to my list! I like my Bushnell rangefinder, but the bino's would be really nice.

Comment

We just did a video for the Furys. These are better than a pocket rangefinder in every way. Certainly more comfortable, better glass than most pocket rangefinders, more magnification and wider field of view. I found the Fury to be a great product for the price. Certainly allows alot of shooters access to rangefinding binoculars that could'nt previously get into them.

Comment

Looks promising, I wonder how well it will actually do on 20" plates at/beyond 1000m. If it can compete with the Kilos out to 1400-1500, They might get even more money from me (again).

Comment

Good review.They do look promising.

Comment

I saw cameralandny listing geovid hd demos for $1500 recently. I'd happily pay that extra $300 over what has been reported as viper level glass in the furys.

Comment

I'm by no means a binocular/spotting scope snob. I've always paid out the ass for rifle scopes, but never really got too overboard with spotting equipment, so I guess I've never felt the need to have the very best glass in my binos. That said, I won a pair of Viper HD binos a couple years ago, and was stunned by the clarity from them. If these Fury binos are on that level, I don't know how a guy could really complain.

I'd like to replace my old Bushnell Fusion 1600's because I've crushed/dropped them a few times and have JB weld holding the battery terminal together, and I've never been impressed with the glass in them. My only worry is how far the Fury will range in various conditions. I can put reflective markers up near my targets and get 1700-1800yd pretty repeatably with the Bushnells.

Comment

Originally posted by missed View Post
                                      Any body have more info on these or real world testing yet? Looks like street price is going to be about $1200. I need a new range finder and binoculars, thinking real hard about these when they come available.
                                      https://forum.snipershide.com/forum/...ing-binoculars

there is a short review i posted, i can answer any questions on them. i really liked them.
                                      Jay Wiggins
                                      570-419-0078
                                      http://www.opticauthority.com

Comment

We just took our first delivery on the Fury. If you get one from us and are not thrilled, we will of course take it back from you.

Thank you for your continued support.
                                        If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
                                        Doug

Camera Land
                                        720 Old Bethpage Road
                                        Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                                        516-217-1000

Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
                                        Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Doug - Camera Land
                                        516-217-1000
                                        www.cameralandny.com

Comment

I'm considering buying a pair of the Fury HD's and stopped in Cabelas to get a pair in hand the other day. The glass was on par with other Viper HD glass and the rangefinder seemed to work well. Nikon had a set similarly priced and I looked at those as well. The glass in the Vortex was superior to the Nikon but the rangefinder in the Nikon was faster. I still plan on buying the Vortex.
                                          “Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.”

Comment

Give me a call so we can discuss this transaction, 516-217-1000
                                            Thanks
                                            Doug
                                            Doug - Camera Land
                                            516-217-1000
                                            www.cameralandny.com

Comment

No reviews on these yet. Anxious to hear how well, or not, these are performing.
                                              danr/s.texas

Comment

Working...
                                              X