728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which thermal

Of these two, Pulsar HD19s or Eotech x320? Not taking price into account. Which would you choose for hunting pigs and why? Thanks!

Someone should buy that LWTS for sale down below. Amazing optic

photo sharing freeu

Comment

Where's that lwts?

Comment

was looking at these ATN mars-HD thermal rifle scopes last week very impressed for a ATN did a side by side with a MTM ATN was the clear winner in terms off res and picture quality can get these cheaper than the pulsar xp kitt and they have more mag

Comment

Nowadays with the price of thermals coming down I would never waste my money on s spotter that is low resolution. Do yourself a favor and get a 640 unit. Try and steer clear of pulsar if possible also. I'm a dealer for several brands and they are about the only brand my customers ever have break. Just about every single one I've sold has had problems eventually.

Jay
          piiieeeyyyooowwwwwww!!!

Comment

10-4

Comment

Interesting, our sister company Night Goggles has a well under 1% return rate on ALL Pulsars and they move a ton of product. They have many happy customers and just didn't become dealers of them. Used their gear for several years now.
              A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of Ďup to and including their life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
              www.tnvc.com

Comment

That's good to hear, Victor. I've had a Pulsar HD38a for over a year and it's been solid. I'll be buying a new thermal scope in a few months and it's been between the new Pulsar Trail 50 and the ATN Thor. I really want the Pulsar to be a good reliable product. ATN has always come off as cheap to me
                Tier One OaF gear: 2 Savage Rascals, 1 red-1 blue. 1/16 gain twist stick launching 40gr pills subsonic through NM peeps at 20"x20" boxes. 3 IPHYs dope at a grand carrying plenty of kinetic.

Comment

Working...
                X