728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunsmith Needed!!!!!

Looking for a high quality gunsmith to install and Chamber and Price I have all parts
    1)Defiance Deviant Tactical Short action

2)Bartlein Remington/Varmit barrel chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor

3) Cut barrel to 22in and thread 5/8x24 w/Thread Protecter

Just do a little search and you'll find some great gunsmiths that participate in the forum, almost daily. LRI, PVA, Tooley, Phoenix, etc...........................
    "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight," Psalms 144:1

Comment

tacticalrifles.net

Comment

What state are you located in? Given this information you may have an excellent smith close by you could use.

Several advantages to this. List a state and members can direct you with a list of known shops.

Comment

Originally posted by powdahound76 View Post
          tacticalrifles.net
          Nevah bin don befoah

Comment

Different douche pretenting to be a gunsmith....... or we putting them all in the same pool now?

With cement shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by powdahound76 View Post
              tacticalrifles.net
              That's just wrong. But funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jetmd View Post
                What state are you located in? Given this information you may have an excellent smith close by you could use.

Several advantages to this. List a state and members can direct you with a list of known shops.
                Pings Bragg.

Comment

In/out: 96 hours if we have the parts. Over 130 chamber reamers in stock. Happy to help.

https://www.longriflesinc.com/collec...thing-services

Last edited by LongRifles, Inc.; 10-12-2017, 06:24 PM.

"Bring extra funds to replace whoevers steel you're gonna fuck up with that thing."
                  -Killswitchengage

Comment

If I wasn't such a smartass I would recommend Mr Dixon and LRI for quick work in my first post.

The last 5 shot group with my LRI .223 was .473 with factory Hornady 75gr BTHP, with 4 shots in .143. First 10 shots ever with cheap ammo were 1 moa.

Comment

Working...
                    X