Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LONG RANGE ARMS (send it) electronic level ?

Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LONG RANGE ARMS (send it) electronic level ?

Has anyone used one of these new electronic levels ? your thoughts.

Got a link?
    Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your HONOR

Comment

Originally posted by jtv3062 View Post
      Got a link?
      https://long-range-arms.myshopify.com/

Comment

No different then a visual bubble level. I like it b/c you don't need to remain focused on the bubble and can look at the LED lights; but, I still look at my spuhr bubble level. A bit on the pricey side too. I mount mine off my spuhr mount up and down not horizontal off the action's pic rail. Anyone who shoots tactical matches and tosses their gun on barricades, transitions back and forth from stage to stage should be careful that you don't totally break this and deform your action if you aggressively bang or bend it on a barricade especially when it's mounted horizontally on your actions pic rail.

Comment

Anyone else have feedback on this???

Comment

I think it's relatively new, that and the price probably mean not a lot of people using them. My thoughts: doesn't seem to do anything a $40 bubble level doesn't already do. Sure its bright and the LED's are easy to read but I prefer to K.I.S.S and feel a bubble level has less chances to go wrong/bad.

Comment

Working...
            X