Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long range shooting class recommendations!!

Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long range shooting class recommendations!!

New to PRS shooting in South Florida. Looking to get into some long-range instructional classes. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Just hire Frank to give you private lessons.

Comment

That would be nice!!! Hell of a shooter!!

Comment

Originally posted by DKing11316 View Post
        That would be nice!!! Hell of a shooter!!
        It's only money. (He does do private sessions if you didn't know that).

Comment

rexreviews.org.

Comment

Thanks Iíll take a look!!

Comment

Originally posted by spamassassin View Post
              rexreviews.org.
              That's underhanded, I approve.

Comment

CORE is located in Florida and they put on some great training courses. The facility is also top-notch! Definitely check them out:
                https://www.coreshooting.com/collections/courses
                Accurate Ordnance, LLC
                http://accurateordnance.com/
                Telephone: 678-219-0096

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. The core facility looks awesome going to give them a try in December.

Comment

Where are you from?

Impact Tactical - Rob and I are working on our 2018 class dates soon.

Follow us at Impact Tactical on FB
                    NOMAD
                    8541 3/6,STA 3/2 STA,
                    Fast CO.,MCSFTCO CQB Section
                    Hurdle the dead, and Trample the weak!
                    NRA LIFE MEMBER

Impact Data Books is often imitated but never duplicated. We are your #1 source for modular data books for military, law enforcement and competitive shooters.

Comment

Anything at Granby in 2018?

Comment

I'm in Palm Beach, Florida. Where do you guys hold the classes?

Comment

We are in Alabama
                          Barbourcreek Shooting Academy
                          "Those who live by the Sword shall kill those who don't"
                          -------------------------------------------------------
                          B4
                          SOTIC

Comment

Awesome Iíll have my wife look you up on Facebook. Do you guys keep that updated with all the course offerings and dates?

Comment

Yes Sir,
                              www.barbourcreek.com
                              B4
                              SOTIC

Comment

Originally posted by fmsniper View Post
                                Can you explain the reason for this curious requirement:
                                Required Equipment
                                None Required: You are welcome to bring your own rifle and ammunition to be used after the course. During the course, Barbour Creek rifles and ammunition will be used.

Comment

Give us a shot....South Florida Gun School. We are the oldest firearms academy in Florida. I have been teaching long range precision rifle for over 40 yrs. I am a veteran Marine PMI. Call me at 1-561-715-7198. I teach at two ranges in South Florida, Altair Training Solutions in Immokalee and Hollywood Tactical in Lakeport. I have AAR reports on here and you can google me. My name is Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by 308pirate View Post

Can you explain the reason for this curious requirement:
                                    Sure, we provide guns and ammo. We teach long range hunting in MOA using ballistic rangefinder and solutions. Reading wind based on mirage spread and velocity angle and holding for wind it's all done in teams, having everyone on the same ballistics and unit of measurement is easier for all. Clients can stay and shoot private firearms after class as far as they want.
                                    B4
                                    SOTIC

Comment

Originally posted by bttbbob View Post
                                      Give us a shot....South Florida Gun School. We are the oldest firearms academy in Florida. I have been teaching long range precision rifle for over 40 yrs. I am a veteran Marine PMI. Call me at 1-561-715-7198. I teach at two ranges in South Florida, Altair Training Solutions in Immokalee and Hollywood Tactical in Lakeport. I have AAR reports on here and you can google me. My name is Bob.
                                      Nice, I'll make an effort to drive up to one of those when I'm back in Dade County visiting the folks.

Comment

Originally posted by NOMAD View Post
                                        Where are you from?

Impact Tactical - Rob and I are working on our 2018 class dates soon.

Follow us at Impact Tactical on FB
                                        Where are they held in FL?

Comment

Btttbbob do you guys teach with an influence towards prs shooting?

Comment

CORE in Baker, Fl. Up in the panhandle, great crew, awesome facility. Plus a bunch of PRS shooters up there, you wouldnít regret the money spent.
                                            Precision Rifle Training
                                            www.vaportrailtactical.net

Keep It Point of Aim...
                                            Point of Impact!

Comment

Highly Recommend Brian Whalen who teaches for both JP Rifle and Thunderbeast Arms.
                                              Here is a review (not mine) of the Blue Steel Ranch Course: http://monsterhunternation.com/2017/...e-steel-ranch/

Comment

If you are interested in PRS shooting and want to train with the highest ranked PRS shooter's at the nicest and most complete facility in the country we would love to have you for a course. First rate lodging is included in our course fees and our instructors are the most diversifed in the country as well - highest ranked civilians, special operations, and law enforcement. Check us out and do plenty of research before you choose just anyone.
                                                https://kmprecisionrifletraining.com/

www.kmprecisionrifletraining.com

Comment

Working...
                                                X