Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New AB Profile Loader, Including native Mac version.

Collapse

728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AB Profile Loader, Including native Mac version.

New AB Profile Loader Available, including a native Mac version!

Change Log:

1) Garminģ Foretrexģ 701 Ballistic Edition Compatible.
    2) New User Interface to make startup easier.
    3) Bullet Library Version 738. - http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/.../ABLibrary.pdf
    4) Current Version 60.
    5) Native Mac Version.
    6) Sight Scale Factor Support. - The Garmin Foretrex supports SSF (Tall Target Test Results)

Check it out here: http://appliedballisticsllc.com/products/ab-profile-loader/

Download it here: http://appliedballisticsllc.com/support/downloads/
    Last edited by DocUSMCRetired; 07-13-2017, 10:34 AM.

yessssss. downloading now for mac. I'll let ya know if it works.

JAE-700 (Lox Blue), GA Precision Tempest (Nitrided), Bix'n Andy, Area 419 Hellfire, MPA 1 piece mount, Schmidt Bender 3-20 H59

Comment

annnnnddd download failed. OS is newest available, not sure why it failed. Tried saving it. It downloaded this time, but will not open. I unzipped the file and tried to open the application and nothing happens. It looks like it tries to open though.
      Last edited by Shanerbanner10; 07-13-2017, 02:04 PM.

JAE-700 (Lox Blue), GA Precision Tempest (Nitrided), Bix'n Andy, Area 419 Hellfire, MPA 1 piece mount, Schmidt Bender 3-20 H59

Comment

Hoping this works, I tried parallels with unbuntu and wine to get the pc version to work on a mac with no success.

edited to add my attempt was a no go. It gets halfway through verification, bounces the app icon a few times and disappears.
        Last edited by Qazwsx; 07-13-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Could y'all potentially add a feature on the app that would allow non link users to just plug their kestrel into their phones directly? Seems like the kestrel elite, once you factor in the cost of the cable is a waste of time over the link version.

Comment

I was able to download the Mac version on a MacBook Pro running Sierra. I had to control-click-open the app because it wasn't recognized as approved. But, the app wouldn't connect with the Kestrel 4500. An error dialog box popped up and the app closed when I clicked on the connect button.

I was was able to use AB Profile Loader ver 60 on a Windows 7 box. This version read and wrote profiles to the Kestrel much faster than the previous version. Now all I need is the CDM for 375 cal Flatlines.

Comment

Why does my profile loader freeze at 80% on the last profile when "getting profiles from kestrel"

this is happens on the new software and the older version I had.

Kestrel 4500ab on the latest firmware. Haven't had this issue in the past but I haven't changed profiles in 8 months either..

see image

"The Catholics have churches, fat people have Wisconsin, and I have the Pawtucket Brewery." Peter Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by northern50 View Post
                Why does my profile loader freeze at 80% on the last profile when "getting profiles from kestrel"

this is happens on the new software and the older version I had.

Kestrel 4500ab on the latest firmware. Haven't had this issue in the past but I haven't changed profiles in 8 months either..

see image
                Try creating new profiles from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanerbanner10 View Post
                  yessssss. downloading now for mac. I'll let ya know if it works.
                  It only works with the Garmin 701 via Mac at this time. This was a miscommunication.

Comment

Working...
                  X