728 Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lapua Ballistic calculator

was on the Laupa web site and noticed they have a free ballistic calculator and app. Glanced over what it does and it looks interesting. I'll investigate a little more and download this weekend. Anyone out there already tried it, I'd like to hear what you think.

I use it and love it. Super easy to use once the info is in and you've selected the cartridge u want to dope to. Super easy to set wind and get your calls quickly. Like I said if it had a weak point it's the way you input info on cartridges. But just make sure your saving your edits at the bottom and it's cake. It's the only dope program I use. I have access to a sig 2400 which does everything but if I need a quick dope read this is what I use.

Comment

Originally posted by Citius7 View Post
      I use it and love it. Super easy to use once the info is in and you've selected the cartridge u want to dope to. Super easy to set wind and get your calls quickly. Like I said if it had a weak point it's the way you input info on cartridges. But just make sure your saving your edits at the bottom and it's cake. It's the only dope program I use. I have access to a sig 2400 which does everything but if I need a quick dope read this is what I use.
      Thanks and glad to hear you like and use it. I'm using Trasol now and it's working well for me but the first impression of the Lapua app got my interest. I'll be playing with it this weekend and compare the results, ease of use and dope between the two and post my results later next week. If the app is as good as the brass I might convert.

Comment

Working...
      X