Zeiss V6 Scopes

ShortMag3

New Hide Member
Jul 8, 2018
I am looking at purchasing a new scope, primarily for hunting and found what looks to be a great deal on a 5-30x50
at Redhawkrifles.com. It has MOA turrets but has the old Zeiss #43 Mildot reticle. I know they don't match but I can
easily use the dots for wind hold. and the turret for distance. They have this model on special for $1099 shipped. Hell of a price!
Has anyone here purchased one of these? I assume the glass is top notch, excellent warranty. Any negative besides the reticle?

Seem's to good to pass up!

ShortMag3

New Hide Member
Jul 8, 2018
Did you see that they had demo V4 6x24s for $729-749? Choice of moa-based reticle and illuminated for $100 more.
I did see that. I actually have a V4 on my Creedmoor and really am suprised at how good the glass is and the tracking.
I ordered one of the V6 scopes. Could not pass on the price.

Apr 10, 2005
Nevada
I bought a Zeiss V6 from them With the Christmas tree reticle for $1475.00 no tax Cabela's has them for $400 MORE plus tax . I think for what I paid its a great scope but not if I paid Cabelas price. Reticle is thick,but I've made 300yd + hits on small squirrels with it. I've heard rave reviews on the V4 . The V6 is made in Germany and the V4 is made in Japan at LOW optics. The V6 glass to my 61 year old eyes is one small step above my Athlon Cronus. Hope this helps.